for Safe

5/5/2021 c1 HeyCharles
I am amazed with your storytelling, great job! I will recommnd this book to my friends. And by the way, NÅ‘velStar is currently conducting a writing competition - You have a great potential.
8/17/2012 c1 ThePhoenixDaughter
nice. i'm glad she's safe
8/14/2012 c1 4TheDarkArtist
Hi Chryseilas! I really enjoyed this story. First of all, there are a lot of amateurs on here and I don't make it to the ends of their stories too often. So that's Plus #1. Plus #2 is that you are very, very good with word usage. In a little over a thousand words you manage to draw the reader in with effective prose and Rochford mirrors her feelings to us with crystal clearness. I would definitely read another piece from you and even be glad to see more about this story. Every good review should have a critique and I had to search hard to find something. The only thing that popped out to me was the line, "...which mark him as a copper". Maybe the word "copper" is simply the use of a word in a place different than where I live but it came across as 40's serial-detective cliche. Great work! Keep it up.

Plug- would you consider reading the one story I've posted so far? Thanks!