for Carrier

8/30/2012 c5 1Patience Z
Yet another masterful chapter! I am at the edge of my seat!
8/25/2012 c4 Patience Z
Wow! As usual, it was fantastic! You have a fan in me and I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!
8/23/2012 c1 1Samsonet
O.O How did I miss this? You're at it again, writing a masterpiece and I didn't even realize it! This guy is so cool, just like Erik! I'm really going to enjoy reading this.
8/17/2012 c4 4Greenie10
Dundundaaaa! I like the fast pace this story is going at!
8/17/2012 c3 Greenie10
Urgh... Run goats, run!

Don't see it happening though.

I'm interested to see what happens next, like how things will be contained etc. For some reason I don't think all will go to plan, at least not in later stages :D
8/16/2012 c2 Greenie10
Not sure what to think of Jenson, though I'm interested in why he's a prisoner. I wonder if this injection was different than the rest that he had.

Anywho,nice chapter!
8/16/2012 c1 Greenie10
Cool a new story! Sounds interesting already. I don't like the sound of those parasites...

Off to the next chapter!
8/15/2012 c2 1Patience Z
I'm really wondering what is going to happen next! You have a great mastery of details and the words flow very nicely. Your dialogue just adds to the realness of the situation you created! You never fail to disappoint!
8/14/2012 c1 Patience Z
Wow! I am breathless! That was fantastic storytelling! To nitpick-this is a review-I'd say that there were maybe one or two grammar mistakes, but I could be wrong. Other than that, I loved it and can't wait for more!