for The Girl With No Name

4/5/2017 c1 k-linn
this seems very good so far.
10/22/2015 c5 kayceedeligero
The girl could've turned into a goat too and ate the plants with her goats! She should've known better and suffered less!
10/25/2014 c2 1BritIsBoss
Turning into a cooking pot seems rather dangerous if you ask me. I mean, what if someone was to randomly decide they want some boiled potatoes or something? If they put her on the stove would she just change back or be cooked? Sorry, just my thought, haha. This is very well written, though. I wonder why the mayor was so easy to back down from taking the child, as usually I would expect at least a little more convincing. Thank you for sharing, I will continue reading when I find some time.
1/7/2014 c5 11Kay Iscah
In reply to guest, as stated at the beginning and end, this is a preview. The full story is available in ebook format on several bookseller sites, like Amazon, B&N, Smashwords, etc.
1/6/2014 c5 Guest
its good, but where is the rest of the story.
10/13/2013 c5 1DomieleDoo
This story is amazing!
I love the characters, the plot is AMAZING, and I adore this story!
Best fantasy I've read in a long time!
Great job :D
5/26/2013 c3 1mingsquared
Lol No Name. Poor girl. I hope it's not bad that I actually find it funny.

The adults are so superstitious. It's a surprise they didn't try to get her expelled or something. .

The ending is really sad. I wonder how she will face the world without the old man supporting her. But I'm not sure I'm completely satisfied with the emotions though. It seemed to be that it was simply a bit too simplistic. Perhaps some more emotions of sadness and despair would've been nice.
5/23/2013 c30 1ifeelmad1
5/23/2013 c29 ifeelmad1
Ugh, all this romance angst. How will children within the age group you say you cater to understand and relate to it?
5/23/2013 c27 ifeelmad1
:) LOL!
5/23/2013 c25 ifeelmad1
I don't think a nine year old would be able to understand all of that in chapter 24.
5/23/2013 c24 ifeelmad1
? :(
I don't like this chapter. "Disappointment" was a bland word to describe the girls feelings. The talk about "raising her station", along with most of the other talk about "stations" and positions in the royal household, is quite grating.
5/23/2013 c23 ifeelmad1
These are all filler type chapters. Where exactly is this story going? And its almost over too.
5/23/2013 c22 ifeelmad1
Hmm. Not sure I'm overly fond of where this is going. All characters have flaws, but the prince was so arrogant and obnoxious I find it hard to like him, or that she likes him. :(
5/23/2013 c21 ifeelmad1