for The Earthquake That Was Not

1/28/2013 c1 1my princess ending
Well, I guess I'd better hit the gym. After seeing this on ADoR so many times and reading the review Helen left for you millions of times, I decided to read it. The title was what caught my eye and well, I'm surprised that you didn't think it's a good title.

Anyway, since I live in SF, it just made it more intriguing to read. The way you write is really amazing. I understood everything and you do a really good job, in my opinion, with the character personalities and showing the love.(:

xoxo,
JustWish
1/21/2013 c1 18FreekyDisaster18
Hey there! I'm here to share some exciting news. This one shot has been added to the Miscellaneous category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: Have you been looking for a light read? Well then look no further because the answer to your prayers is here in the form of ‘The Earthquake that was Not’ by mashers.

In their Author’s Note, mashers admits that science fiction is not their strongest area of expertise but after having been told to write a science fiction story of class, they conquered their fears and created an extremely cute story that is a dream to read.

‘The Earthquake that was Not’ follows Julie who starts the story having to focus for a French pop quiz when tremors in her glass bottle alerts them to an earthquake... or is it? When a voice demands for them to move from their hiding places to the town centre, Julie walks with her close friend, Marcus, to find that San Francisco has been taken over by aliens. Only the chosen ones will be saved, the others destroyed along with Earth. Will Julie and Marcus survive?

Sound far-fetched? Maybe it is. But isn’t that what science fiction is all about? ‘The Earthquake that was Not’ is a combination of science fiction, humour and romance that will have you wondering why there are so few reviews on such a rare gem. For someone that has never written science fiction before, mashers delivers a story that I will want to revisit time and time again!"

Keep writing,