for Miss Masquerade

4/1/2014 c17 9CharissaKarn
OH MY WORD! first off, i apologize for taking so long to read this amazing story! Secondly, WOW! I am more in love with this story than from the start! Lastly, You are amazing! This story is pure gold! :D I am looking forward to more chapters! :D
2/4/2014 c17 1Guilty Bystanders
I'm so glad you're back! And I can't wait to see what happens next.
2/4/2014 c17 2PhantomWolf79
YEAH! Go Diana, too smart for dear Princey. But that was seriously close, and now HE'S GOING TO SHOOT HER! Ugh, this is why we're friends. We drive each other bonkers.
Now, for my end of the bargain.
1/26/2014 c16 PhantomWolf79
Honey, you gotta update soon! I miss my healthy dose of Tsaro/Diana!
Tell you what, I'll make you a deal.
If you update soon, I'll post the first chapter of my Manipulator rewrite.
Does that sound fair?
9/24/2013 c16 1CrazyMindsRock
Uhoh...PROBLAM! And yes, its a problam. A problam is worse then a problem.
9/7/2013 c16 anhanh
This is such a good chapter! All of them are! Please write more, I love reading this story! :D
9/4/2013 c14 3AoideMythos
I fixed Chapter 14 (This Chapter!). Shout out to the awesome l3g3nd for pointing that out! XD

*Lol, I just realized l3g3nd's pen name is "legend" with the e's switched and upper-cased!
9/4/2013 c16 12l3g3nd
Hi there, overall this story is quite entertaining especially Diana's monologue from first person perspective. However, I think chapter 14 had been mistakenly uploaded with chapter 15's content. Hope you can replace it so that I can catch up on the missing content.

Happy writing.
8/14/2013 c16 MimiTheAwesomeness
Tsaro is so gonna find out and not tell! I so think that'll happen...
8/13/2013 c16 20Kitsune95
New Chapter! :D
Yay!
Does Tsaro find out? So exciting.
I always enjoy reading your chapters.
And you're going to update Dealer's House of Spades? Yay!
8/13/2013 c16 1Guilty Bystanders
Oooo, the plot thickens! Glad you're back. Great chapter.
7/12/2013 c15 2brunetteAnnabeth
Omg UPDATE SOON
4/29/2013 c12 1Guilty Bystanders
"Forbid? Too bad," I say, with a pout. "I'm the rebel in your world and nothing you do or say will stop me."
Guess he's going to figure it out now.
4/29/2013 c11 Guilty Bystanders
Once again, Diana is awesome!
4/29/2013 c10 Guilty Bystanders
He's so lucky he can talk to his guards, getting a gag in his mouth (wait… am I seeing right?)…being tied up…given a blind fold…and being thrown in the carriage?
This made me do a bit of a double take.
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »