for At The Office

10/15/2017 c11 yokaikitsune58
It's been a while can you update now... Author
9/14/2014 c4 1Miss Kristina
Very hot!
5/26/2014 c7 RomanceObsessed
Wouldn't all the wolves in the office be able to smell their arousal when they leave Auden's office after lunch?
5/26/2014 c6 RomanceObsessed
All of Tiffany's lines are so cliche. And why doesn't Auden just fire her? Does everyone in the pack have to work for his company?
3/19/2014 c11 1Supernaturalxgirlx
Please continue this story!
1/26/2014 c11 2Ladyodd
Sorry to hear about you having to move. I do hope that you can update soon! It is a fun story!
Thanks
11/9/2013 c8 The Honey Bun
That "I love you" moment was DEFINITELY cute! I loved it! As for Ryan, I feel that he could be a better friend if he wasn't so jealous all the time, but hey, it keeps the story interesting. I have to give you props on this event (Gabi's kidnapping) though. I really spiked up the interest level when I was about to search for another story. And another thing: I LOVE how Gabi is not all cowering and such. She's AWESOME!
11/6/2013 c11 4R. Ficst
Best of luck with everything. Hope you can relax and write again soon.
Take care of yourself!
9/22/2013 c11 chrissysam
This story is really awesome!
9/11/2013 c5 Guest
My perception of Auden changed with his POV, I like his character a bit more

I feel bad for Ryan.. He seems like a sweet guy that loves Gabi but she doesn't feel the same way. Am I right?

I don't like Gabi
9/11/2013 c4 Guest
She gave in too easily lol. I say this because she doesn't know him at all

And doesn't she find it weird that her boss wants her to spend her lunch with him for being late.. What kind of work place disciplines staff like that?
9/11/2013 c2 Guest
Gabi, Gabi, Gabi.. She is too naïve I don't buy it

But I'm curious about Mr. Tate. On with the story
9/11/2013 c1 Guest
Hmm Gabi and Ryan sure act like lovers for two friends..

Your story seems promising
8/20/2013 c5 24Mad for Figs
Hey there. While I like the plot of the story, there's one thing that is taking away from the overall quality. I understand that you say this story is not edited, but that doesn't mean you can't go back once or twice and re-read what you've written. There are grammar mistakes, omitted words and multiple typos that distract from your story.

It honestly only takes about ten minutes to just read it over and make sure mistakes like that don't come up.

Keep up the good work though. It's a very interesting story.
7/29/2013 c11 4Gothic-innocence16
I love this story soo much. Update soon
231 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »