for Dying Dandelions

9/25/2012 c1 1Lethaldoze
I liked the concept. I liked how you portrayed their relationship throughout the years as they grew up and made us see how it changed. It portrayed a side of reality that was really gripping. :)
Hope to see you write more!
Cheers! :)
9/7/2012 c1 6Emily Reznor
This is very well written. I don't think it needs anything extra, it's beautiful the way it is. Keep writing, I look forward to reading more from you.
9/7/2012 c1 ThePictureofaWriter
Blimey! It was so sweet and charming at first then turned rather dark; I'm impressed that you managed to swap from one extreme to the other so fluidly. I liked this writing style, I wouldn't have guessed it wasn't your natural way - it gave an appropriate feel of time passing slowly yet smoothly. I don't think you'd need to provide extra bits and bobs from it (like outtakes, as you mentioned), because the factual style, I think, suits the piece well. (Then again, I'd read them if you did write such things!) It's as though their lives together are quite void of emotion, and the writing reflects that. Good job!
9/7/2012 c1 2Cathy Casam
I've always loved these kind of stories- sweet and short. I think the imageries and metaphors are splendidly done. However, there are a few mistakes here and there. Still, I loved this story. :)