for Mooning

1/25/2013 c1 22RavenclawMoose
This was really fun to read. I'm not sure I understand why the earth and moon are drifting apart, but I really like the imagery that the letter conveys. I also liked how Luna was constantly going off on tangents and having to forcibly bring (her? his? its?) focus back to the letter. It was certainly different than most things I find on FP.
12/23/2012 c1 Guest
I liked the part about what the narrator needed to show true feelings. The part about the broadway singers was especially funny.

I also liked the piece overall. I think it was sweet and it seemed to be really honest. It was a good blend of sweet and a bit funny. I also liked how you gave the reader insight to both the narrator and the person receiving the letter and their relationship.

The only thing I didn't like was the part about him following her around. First off if someone starts to digress in a letter they usually restart. It seemed more Omer something someone would say in a conversation rather than a written letter. Th other thing is it makes him seem like this pathetic follower who the letter's recipient puts up with which is not at all the relationship you describe later on.

Still really good piece and happy holidays!,
9/8/2012 c1 1Molly Robinson Smith
Wow. I like it :) when I read the letter I can really imagine the writer saying the content :)