for Vertigo

5/29/2014 c25 KrazyFrog100
You make me go through such a wave of emotions with this story and I love it! I don't know the last time I was so thoroughly invested in a story and its characters. This final chapter was so satisfying...like it was cute and sweet and nerve-wracking and did a fantastic job of making me want a sequel now! Right now. I agree that Gemma and Boone working through things is all part of the fun, which is way I'm so excited for more! I will honestly read anything you write. You are a pro.
5/29/2014 c25 Saga
I can't begin to tell you how utterly mindblowing and satisfying this story was. From beginning to end, you had me hooked, and I cannot wait for the sequel! It was beautifully written, and oh gods, Boone and Gemma... You have destroyed my soul. Every update was a highlight of my month. Here's to an even better sequel!
5/29/2014 c25 Tham
Can't wait for the sequel !
5/29/2014 c25 zaini
one word... neat.
the ending sits just right with me.
I sincerely hope that you post the chapters to sequel like clockwork- one chp one month.
looking forward to more of the duo.

Tc.
you did a bang up job here.
5/28/2014 c25 Moonlit.Love
This is an exceptional story- 5 stars all across the board!
5/28/2014 c25 11Bellawen
Ah that was such a good read! Loving the storyline and (slightly) devastated that Gemma and Boone weren't a fully fledged couple by the end but I guess your way is just more realistic than my romanticised one! ;) I'll just have to read the sequel! Can't wait!

Great writing! Keep it up :D
5/28/2014 c25 Millie
NOOOOOOO! I feel like smacking Boone around, I totally understand why he's acting like he is but my god he is frustrating :L :L Your story was amazing and one of my favourites ever, congratulations!
5/28/2014 c25 Guest
Great my interest fully and I found the wait for the update well worth it. Looking forward to your new story for these two characters.

Thanks

Victoria
5/28/2014 c25 Tramaka
Fabulous story! I cannot wait for the sequel!
5/28/2014 c25 PersnickitySnit
Each chapter showcases your incredible writing talent. This one really did, all the small things, Gem and Boone's tension, the closure of this story and setting up for the next. I feel so privileged to have been able to read this for free...you should definitely consider publishing! I am SO looking forward to the sequel!
5/28/2014 c1 2WingedKiller
I can't believe that Gemma shot that guy! That was intense!
5/28/2014 c25 1Explore.Dream.Discover
Hands down, my favorite story. It ended perfectly. I am seriously convinced that I will adore anything you write. I will be eagerly awaiting whatever you write next!
5/28/2014 c25 10StreetsOfGold
Oh my god! This was so good! You have such a talent when it comes to story telling and keeping your audience captivated. Gemma and Boone are one of my favorite book couples! Can't wait for the sequel!
5/28/2014 c25 MM
I've been with this story from the start and it's been such an incredible journey, I don't even have words for it. I loved the way you ended this, that elevator scene was perfect! I can't wait for the sequel!
5/28/2014 c25 1MileyRowling