for Vertigo

10/25/2015 c19 Fan
There arr seldom fics of this calibre in fictionpress, which are so well thought out and planned. None also as flawlessly excecuted as this. This fic manages to create a projection in my mind of the ops and adventure that the team goes through, amd that image is a very vivid and lively one.
10/25/2015 c20 Fan
So good
10/25/2015 c21 Fan
This is a great fic with unending tension and affection bw the Hh
10/25/2015 c22 Fan
Deserves glowing reviews!
10/25/2015 c23 Fan
Great great great great
10/25/2015 c24 Fan
How do you get everything to seem so realistic? What a talent!
10/25/2015 c25 Fan
Great tension. The tension is wonderful throughout the entire fic.
10/25/2015 c26 Fan
Every chapter of this fic deserves a glowing review! The action, the tension and the emotion are so well formulated. It's so incredibly fast-paced that it's i possible to stop along to review, especially since i'm too impatient. Gosh, Gemma and Boone are sizzling! Great work. Now let me leave random comments per chapter. You deserve it. What an adventure!
10/10/2015 c25 ladyjustine
I just finished reading this entire story and I now can't wait to read your sequel. I came across this story after pining for more episodes of Homeland and to be honest I was pleasantly surprised by how good it was. Surprised because stuff on Fictionpress isn't usually this good! Your story was gripping and really well paced. The characters were believable, had distinct personalities, and were easy to attach to. I loved the romance angle - I'm glad that it wasn't the only thing this story was about, but it was present enough and the love scenes at the end were perfect. All in all, GREAT WORK. If you are interested in getting these works published, I can't imagine you would have a problem doing so.
8/11/2015 c26 MurderousLlama
This was one hell of a rollercoaster. Wow. This is just awesome. One of the best stories I've read. I just couldn't stop reading and I've finished this story in just two days. 25 long, never-ending chapters (which are my personal favourite kind of chapters) in just two days. That is something, I assure you. What can I say. Now I'm just headed for the sequel.

5/5
7/20/2015 c25 69Shadowswept
This story is so good! The plot is exciting and interesting, the leads have great chemistry, and it has one of the best sex scenes I've ever read. And I've read a lot of them! You should definitely publish this.
7/12/2015 c25 Camille
Loved the ending. Their character development was so on point I was dying inside
7/12/2015 c16 Camille
Oh my god so good. Sat on the edge of my seat the entire time. The domestic drama is blended so well with intense scenes like these it's amazing.
7/12/2015 c8 Camille
Everything about this is amazing Props to you for writing a strong female character that I love to love!
7/11/2015 c10 Pinkbeca
Chapter 10 made me feel things... So many different feelings, I now don't know how I should feel. That was a wonderful chapter and I just wanted to say that. :)
1,468 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »