for Vertigo

10/17/2012 c3 Guest
Love your characters! Real and flawed but so likable. Even ben! Update. Now. Please.
10/17/2012 c2 Guest
I swear you ate the best writer on this site. I'd buy this in barnesand noble.
10/17/2012 c1 Guest
Bah such a promising start.
10/16/2012 c3 Thess2002
OMG, I can't wait for the next chapter! I am really REALLY enjoying your writing and this story!
10/16/2012 c2 Thess2002
Can't wait for their undercover mission! I feel bad for Ben, and for Gemma. It must be near impossible to have a real relationship when communication is so restricted.
10/16/2012 c1 Thess2002
I am intrigued, your writing is excellent, and you have definitely pulled me in with this first chapter!
10/16/2012 c3 ukkie
This is already a hit. Crazzzzy good
10/16/2012 c3 stuck in bed
This is definitely my favorite chapter so far, although I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm going to say that about every chapter...

Seriously though - I loved it. I liked Boone in the previous two chapters, sure, but I'm definitely liking him a lot now. And I'm kind of jealous of his observation skills. I'm pretty sure that if I had been in his position, I wouldn't have noticed Ben's certificate so quickly. Plus, his conversations with Gemma made me grin. They get along well and I can see the difference between when Gemma talks with Ben and when she talks with Boone. I was rooting for them before, but now it gets serious!

I also enjoyed the conversation on the plane. As for the fake proposal story, well...it was creative, I'll give Boone points for that. Though I can't say it would be my ideal proposal... I did like this line however: "And also because it was the only time she was irrational enough to say yes." That was cute.

The rest of the chapter was amazing as well (I'm going to have to cut short now or else this'll continue forever), like when Gemma did a Jay-Z impression (I've never heard of TNT, AC/DC so I'll check it out) or the bed warming scene.

Hope all goes well with your midterm! :)
10/16/2012 c3 KrazyFrog100
Seriously? You are just the best. I pretty much only visit this site when you update. I am so hooked on this story already.
10/15/2012 c3 mylittleprincess
update soon.
10/15/2012 c3 Elusive Lucidity
The beard's gone! Woo-hoo! :D
I really like Gemma! She's childish and so much fun! And Boone's like this guy who finds her amusing all the time! I love them! :D
I cannot help comparing Gemma to Dahlia, so I'll just about go and say that I like Gemma better than Dahlia!
And smooth chest! Oh yeah! I know, I have this thing...when I'm reading a book and the author mentions a trail of hair on the chest region, I mentally gag! Thank you for not ruining Boone for me!
Oh and good luck for mid terms!

Lots of loooove
-EL
10/14/2012 c3 L.D
You are a FANTASTIC writer. I haven't read something of this caliber for a great, long while. Beautifully done. Update very very soon!
10/14/2012 c3 1bowl of strawberries
honestly, this is so so amazing. on the third chapter, and i'm so in love with the characters and the plot and of course, your writing. love it!
10/14/2012 c3 laconteuse
Loving this story so much it hurts. Carry on!
10/14/2012 c3 2renegade01
love it as always. that ending scene has me wanting more already... hehe ;)
1,468 « Prev Page 1 .. 85 92 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »