for Vertigo

10/14/2012 c3 5Grotesque-Beauty-And-Me
I love the flirting and tension between them, so sexy and sweet. Hope there are many more times when he might have to fall out of his clothes and we can talk more about his body, xoxo
10/14/2012 c3 ms.tinkerbell
YAAAAY! a new chapter - what a way to start my lazy sunday :) love, love, love this story...really adore the relationship between gemma and boone, hopefully it will start to heat up now they're both in Istanbul undercover!
10/14/2012 c3 10A Different Kind of Yellow
Hey... Really loving this story so far. I like how much detail you've put into it! I've just finished a semi-marathon of Covert Affairs... sounds just like it! Keep it up, I can't wait for the next chapter!
10/13/2012 c3 3GNTGenius
Yay! Please update soon... I LIVE For agent stories, and this is perfect
10/13/2012 c3 1Writing In Ink Forever
I really loved this Chapter!

Boone and Gemma would make an AMAZING couple! Omg! I'm rooting for Boone. 3

I like Ben, but Boone is the obvious choice for me! Haha.

It must be hard for Gemma to have a relationship, but have to keep a lot of it a secret from her boyfriend. I feel sorry for her and Ben, and surprised that they are still together. They must really love each other to be able to do that.

-coco
10/13/2012 c2 2maxmatt
Update soon!
10/5/2012 c2 mia
Usually I'm a lurker (sorry!) But I just want to tell you that this is an amazing start and I want to make sure you're motivated to write more. You're amazinggg!
10/4/2012 c2 3BitterSweetShimmer
SO GOOD!
10/1/2012 c1 11Lily94
This is awesome, the story is just so intriguing! The characters are so well crafted and I could picture every situation perfectly :) Keep going
10/1/2012 c2 5Grotesque-Beauty-And-Me
I liked this informational segue, looking forward to the next chapter.
10/1/2012 c1 Grotesque-Beauty-And-Me
I love the sensory exploration, delightful suspense and dangerous intrigue.
10/1/2012 c2 Guest
Your writing is legit perfect. Not only the mechanics of it, but the characters and dialogue and everything. Update soooooon!
10/1/2012 c1 Guest
Something new and different indeed! I loveee the DF but this looks so so promising.
9/30/2012 c1 3BitterSweetShimmer
So good!
9/28/2012 c2 FrankieJJ
Perfection! I'm sure this story is going to be one of FP's best. Update!
1,468 « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 .. Last Next »