for Vertigo

9/27/2012 c2 15thenifoundfivedollars
I’m adding this to my favorites so next time you update I don’t forget to review…

Still enjoying reading things through Gemma’s point of view. She’s likable and it’s really easy to root for her. I also go ridiculously excited when Boone mentioned watching the security footage from the garage. It made me grin. He certainly knows what she’s capable of.

As for Laura… I really hope she doesn’t complicate the mission. It would be a really dumb thing to do for the sake of a crush, but I have a feeling I’m going to want to punch her in a throat in the chapters to come.

I don’t often read love triangles because it tears my heart in two different directions, but I’m already addicted to this so it’s too late now. Of course, I’m feeling terrible for poor Ben, but I have to say at this point I’m rooting for Hart and Boone. Just saying. :)

Looking forward to the next!
9/25/2012 c2 Astair
youre such a great writer. i am sooo keeping track of this story. i love it already!
9/24/2012 c2 1Eve in the garden
This is a really well written chapter-a great set up for the rest of the story. Nice tension between her and Boone. Looking forward to next chapter!
9/23/2012 c2 2renegade01
i was actually thinking about this story even though only one chapter was written ;) i'm already hooked.
9/23/2012 c2 KrazyFrog100
Boy, I am already obsessed with this story. I love everything about it. Gemma is well-rounded and likable, Boone is sexy as hell, and Ben is a sympathetic characters even though I don't think he and Gemma are meant to be. UPDATE!
9/23/2012 c2 stuck in bed
Yes - a new chapter! (Just imagine me pumping my fists into the air)

It's honestly brilliant. I didn't mind at all that there wasn't any espionage; I think this chapter was amazing because it allowed me to get to know Gemma and the other characters. Their interactions were fun to read and were very engaging.

And I absolutely adore Boone! I really liked how he managed to reassure Gemma.

But on the other hand, Ben is such a sweetheart! I mean, he isn't exactly my favorite guy but you can tell that he genuinely likes Gemma. I can understand things from his point of view. It must be hard to not know what’s going on with your girlfriend and having her leave for long periods of time. And I loved Gemma and Ben’s exchange at the end, haha :)

What else?

Can’t wait for the next chapter as always. And I also wanted to thank you for giving details on the mission in a way that wasn’t redundant. I’m super interested to see how the case will unfold now that I know something about it!
9/23/2012 c2 Guest
Great chapter:D I like the pace of things, and that there's more to her life than work- like she has guy problems, too! Ah-ha! We're involving the Russians AND the as-Qaeda? This will be pure brilliance!
9/22/2012 c2 Elusive Lucidity
I really liked this chapter even though it wasn't action-packed. :)

I like Boone so much! Okay, does he have like a lot of beard? Is he gonna shave anytime soon? Look, I have a thing for guys who have the hints of stubble. But a total hairy face is so...unhygienic! Lol...sorry, I'll stop my musings! You can make Boone anyhow you want...it's just if he fits my fantasies that's like an added bonus to reading this story! ;)

Update soooooon! :D
9/22/2012 c2 1Writing In Ink Forever
I feel so sorry for Ben. :(

Gemma and Ben are a cute couple. But Gemma and Thomas would be a cute couple too. :D I dunno which one I would choose. Haha.

I absolute ADORE this story so far! It's AMAZING so far. :D

-coco
9/22/2012 c2 1bowl of strawberries
this is on a fast track to being a serious favorite of mine. exceeeeelllllllent stuff. update soon, okay?
9/22/2012 c2 Roman Candles
Great story. Please update soon.
9/18/2012 c1 stuck in bed
Okay, so I've finally taken some time to sit down and review this.

First of all, Gemma is already a well-rounded character. I can tell from her thoughts and actions what she's like, which is a good way of avoiding "show and tell". It's really tempting but not so good. But, of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

She does seem quite independent and strong willed, a bit like Dahlia in The Deadly Flower, but I'm sure that they're going to turn into two distinct personalities as it's only been one chapter. In any case, I can already tell that they're quite different.

The plot line...grr...I really, really want to know what will happen! I'm really curious as to what's going to happen next - and to know more about the mission and why it's been going so badly.

Also, (this isn't really relevant to the chapter) but I love your summary! And the part "he manages to get into that little compartment behind her heart." is perfect in my opinion. For a reason that I can't really explain in words, I really, really like that phrase!

But anyway, enough rambling. Can't wait until the next chapter, like aways!
9/17/2012 c1 KrazyFrog100
I can't believe you have a new story up! I feel so out of the loop. It is fantastic so far, though. Wow. Immediate favorite. This Boone character is already the best.
9/11/2012 c1 7poisedtokill
O.O! You got some serious writing chops, girl! I also read An Oliver Twist and started The Deadly Flower (on chap 7) but this is my favorite (so far). Write on!
9/10/2012 c1 Guest
dude i love it already. great storyline. i like the fact that she's not a fighter but does tech work, its different and works. i'd love to read more. a few typos spotted but they can be easily corrected. keep it coming. ;)
1,468 « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 Next »