for A Killer's Gaze

10/29/2012 c3 1Little Lady Lords
Dun! Dun! Duuun! Oh hownI do wonder what will happen next. And who is Zach? Do I smell romance? I do hope so. Many compliments to the author who has done a magnificant job on this chapter, and I hope will not hold us readers in suspense for too long, and release the next chapter. SInce I'm a bit of a pessimist, I have a small piece of advice. When the author discrides things it is often simple, list or both. The work would create a clearer image in the readers mind if there were more figurative language, though there is no need to go over bored. I am merely suggesting adding a sentence or even a phrase of figurative language on things. Despite my complaints, I honestly believe the author did a fine job of painting the story and guiding the readers to the action tangible to me even no as I write this review.
Tada! My most magnificent review
Sincerely, The Holy Dead
10/29/2012 c3 1mydreamadventure
i enjoyed this i like how you redid the whole chapter bits to make it like this its very captivating and interesting, keep it up :)
10/3/2012 c2 mydreamadventure
im so confussed! but im addicted i would love more, very interesting! :)
10/2/2012 c2 1Little Lady Lords
I like the authors style, and I look forward to how the plot unfolds. I think it would be even better if there was stronger imagery.
9/23/2012 c1 4Ney13
You have an extremely captivating summary, and the prologue wasn't a disappointment, although a bit confusing (but that's to be expected of prologues, isn't it? Want to keep your readers reading).
9/23/2012 c1 6Ophelia Schmit
Interesting, really good cliffhanger.

-Hermie