for avalanche and braille

4/17/2016 c41 1sofiuh
There aren't words for how I feel when I read your writing. I relate so closely to your poetry (being bipolar, with a bad past involving self-harm since age 5) and I'm completely overwhelmed by your writing. The style is raw and compelling, and your writing means so much to me. You've put all my feelings that I've never been able to express healthily into a form of art. Thank you for posting your writing on here! If you're not already doing better, I really hope that you feel better soon. You are brave and strong to be willing to share your inner thoughts, and I hope you realize your self-worth (if you haven't already).
3/5/2016 c17 10BrookesOphelias
ah gorgeous y’know. love is a disease that you can't uncatch.
3/5/2016 c13 BrookesOphelias
ive felt this way for the longest. thanks for putting the feeling into words that i wasn't able to find.
3/4/2016 c10 BrookesOphelias
why? are you feeling better?
3/4/2016 c7 BrookesOphelias
love.
3/4/2016 c6 BrookesOphelias
woahhh.
that's
so
perfect.
i think you managed to describe it exactly as it is.
3/4/2016 c4 BrookesOphelias
hunni i love you. hope you're having a better moment. i can't enjoy college because of people i used to know. ;( i relate to this sm. i know people can be more than the illnesses but i can't be.
10/8/2015 c3 8rchll
You are a very talented writer. You describe this girl so well and pick such interesting and poignant tidbits about her to share with the reader. I feel I have a good sense of your friendship with this person even from these few lines. "dying in technicolour" - wonderful phrase. The ending, as per usual, is fantastic as well.
10/8/2015 c2 rchll
This is very interesting - certainly leaves me with some questions. I like the first chunk a lot, detailing various ways "holy" men and women have, in essence, hurt themselves. The compassion to yourself is powerful. The ending (about your parents' home) is also very intriguing, yet it feels out of place in this poem. Perhaps these ideas will be expanded upon as I continue reading this collection. :)
10/8/2015 c1 rchll
The concrete imagery here is wonderful. I love the stanzas full of it and then the blunt finishing line - the contrast adds to overall tone and feeling of this piece. Beautiful.
4/22/2015 c33 31drink me pretty
I have lived this life as well. Medication has helped dull such intensities, but not always. There is no cure, only survival.
4/22/2015 c28 drink me pretty
"I do not exist" - this was a common thought of mine when I was younger. So strange to think others have felt it, too.
4/22/2015 c10 drink me pretty
Wow, I absolutely love this one. Perhaps I've been in this situation one too many times before, but I am familiar with this heartbreaking disappointment.
4/22/2015 c6 drink me pretty
I remember when I was a teenager stumbling across such an article on bpd and crying at the words I saw because I knew they were describing me. Finally, I wasn't just "crazy": I was mentally ill. Anyway, this little poem reminded me of that memory. I like it very much.
3/22/2015 c19 6Fractal Flaws
Your words are delectably melancholy. I moved and don't have much else to say..
49 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »