for Closer to the Edge

7/13/2017 c9 6Angel Princess 31
This story is so good! ! ! ! ! ! ! PLEASE update soon! ! I really want to see how this is going to end. Piper and Tyler are meant for each other! **hearts**

Following so I don't miss a thing! ! ! !
8/19/2014 c9 Lake Effect
Amazing story. Don't know if you're continuing with it, but either way, it's fantastic. I adore Piper's character, and, obviously, her and Tyler together.
4/10/2014 c9 2Mystic Magic Of Mine
I was not expecting that, keep updating!: )
12/13/2013 c9 2renegade01
Aww cute story ;-)
8/27/2013 c9 Carlz92
Read this in like, a day. I love Piper, she's literally the best character I've read about on FictionPress. I'm hoping you'll update this soon.
8/14/2013 c9 6psychoticauthor
MORE!
7/25/2013 c9 2Dphantom
I really hope you update soon. I love, love, love this story! Please update, it would make my day :)
5/5/2013 c9 leavemeialone
This story is really something. At first, I kind of thought our character was a Mary Sue. She had a great life with all these guys falling into her lap. But as we read on, she surprises you and so does all the other characters. It is hard not to fall in love with all the lovely characters you created. I cannot wait to see how and when Tyler and Pippy get together. I am very sad to see how Tyler gets abused and what Pippy and her brother faced in the death of their father. But I am glad that they are still very strong individuals. I am also very happy to see that each one of these characters with a very strong support system. I am sad to see Logan to go, but in the end, he was more of a friend for Pippy. I cannot wait to see what will come next.
5/2/2013 c2 MM Fallen
I love this story so much, when you said that Tyler was the cause of Nikki Minaj Nickelback and Internet Explorer i was thinking you are so right
4/6/2013 c8 ViciouslyDark
4/6/2013 c6 ViciouslyDark
loveeed it!
3/31/2013 c9 7bombshellbecky
oh my globbbbb, i'm in love with tyler. just sayin...
3/31/2013 c9 1Alannahcannotdraw
Great chapter, and I love that we got some background and insight to why Piper is the way she is. I know you just updated, but if you did it again that would be amazing! :)
3/31/2013 c9 A.B.B.1
OMGG! THNX! SO MUCH LOVE THE STORY U R AN EXTRAORDINARY AUTHOR AND PERSON ! :)
3/30/2013 c9 Slm93
Awesome chapter I loved getting some background.

S x