for Laying Me Bare: A Pillowbook

5/3/2013 c17 9MagicWords
Really great. You write so powerfully! I can tell this is more or less personal, but I feel like I understand based on how clear your writing is. Great addition.
5/3/2013 c16 MagicWords
Interesting and deep. I can tell you were letting the feelings go with this one. So much emotion! Loved it!
4/20/2013 c15 MagicWords
I'm just glad your back from hiatus! Keep up the pieces! And thanks for the review on my new story! Hope you stick with it :)
4/20/2013 c14 27Perisada
You're a freaking awesome incredible person.

Never would I have thought that I would actually like reading someone's random thoughts on their own life, but you...you have taken away all my preconceived notions.

Your voice is strong. You have a clear sense of yourself. I love your wit and sharpness. You have a definite identity as a writer. Hold onto that, because it can only get better.

Also, you're only fifteen? You sound like you're in your twenties. Old soul, maybe?
4/17/2013 c14 6RunningwithShadows
Nice little chapter. It was so normal and relatable and I really liked that. Good job!

Also, I know this is late, but we talked about the intern who was assaulted in my Global Issues class. It was so sad and shocking to read about. Violence against women needs to end.
12/22/2012 c14 9MagicWords
Powerful. I have no words but that of sorrow for what happened to that girl. Will be praying.
Great piece. Good luck with testing.
12/22/2012 c14 226Beth Brooks
hahaha to cute!
and thats horribale about the girl, i hope she'll she be ok
12/16/2012 c13 6RunningwithShadows
Happy Birthday! Well belated birthday haha. But again good job! It was very relatable and enjoyable to read. Keep up the good writing!

E
12/7/2012 c13 3myheart4you
I love nutella too. It's the best.
Well, I hope you had the happiest birthday, and I hope the thirteen reviews from me is a good b-day present.
This was my favorite chapter so far, and I can't even remember what was on it because there was so much. But truly, I thought it was the most relatable thing in the universe and it was really cool. Thanks for sharing this with me :)
12/7/2012 c12 myheart4you
"because you're far too nice to shatter a glass and leave the shards for others to clear"
I know I just quoted back to you your own stuff, but I love that quote :)
Gosh, I hate how just one person can have that effect... Blargh.
12/7/2012 c11 myheart4you
I know. Like, they don't realize how much of an effect they leave. Ugh.
12/7/2012 c10 myheart4you
I know nothing about what this chapter was about, but it sounded good :)
12/7/2012 c9 myheart4you
Oh, jeez. I sure know that clenching feeling. It's pretty awful.
12/7/2012 c8 myheart4you
I know, don't you love those prophetic lights that just come bursting through the window? XD
12/7/2012 c7 myheart4you
You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed, sing like a bird dizzy in the head, spin like a record crazy on a Sunday night.
You make me dance like a fool, forget how to breathe, shine like gold, buzz like a bee. Just the thought of you can drive me wild.
Oh, you make me smile :D
-By Uncle Kracker