for I Married a Douchebag

11/24/2013 c10 5U MadeMyLifeComplete
Thank you so much for updating but gosh it's been so long and I've missed this story a whole heck load. I really wish you could upload and update this story more often because it's an incredible story and one that is greatly missed. I want to wish you're friend Nicole a happy belated birthday and thank her that her birthday brought a smile to me and an update to this story :) Hope to hear from you soon
Sincerely, Grace
11/24/2013 c10 3TheClosetWriter16
I actually quite like this story :D Especially Drew hahaha
11/24/2013 c10 misssmiley03
happy birthday Nicole ! have a lovely day ( a month ago) ;)
11/24/2013 c10 3Amy's Rose
LOVE IT! Like usual. I can honestly say that I am never disappointed with this story. Sadly, I have to play the waiting game until the next chapter it up!
11/24/2013 c10 RuthEvelyn
Plot Twist! Definitely didn't see that coming...
11/24/2013 c10 Hayit'Serenity
I really don't like Piper now... I like Amber though! She's nice! Er... Ish! Aha! Well update soon please!
Hayit'sSerenity
11/23/2013 c9 1Heart.Of.A.Carib.Chiq
Please update soon! Clear the air! Make evrything rite! Its killing me! Love the story tho
10/27/2013 c9 Queen of Blue Hearts
YES! WE'RE GOIN' SOMEWHERE WITH THIS ROMANCE! Go Drew! Though, you were a bastard...meh. Update soon, I love this story!
10/26/2013 c9 misssmiley03
omgomgogmogmgomgomg...why the cliffhanger bro? why you got a problem? HA?HA ?HA ? DO YA?(it's a the Dory thing) but I have fallen in love with this story and BTW it's all because Michelle1236 because I saw this story in her favorites and decided to chack it out ;)
10/16/2013 c9 3Meipuru
This is just way too unrealistic. It seems like you know that, or atleast you should. T_T
10/16/2013 c9 2BigPuppy
Plz continue this story! It's awesome!
10/10/2013 c9 Avery Sweet
It was good though short. I had a laugh at a mix up though. You wrote put the sausage and the pancakes in the fridge to warm up. Looking forward to the next chapter after the cliffhanger. happy writing and good luck! ;)
10/9/2013 c9 4Michelle1236
oh. m. gee! I'm fangirling to the extreme right now! Drew! Why do you not exist in real life? Why?! I don't care if there is a line of girls who want him too. I'm cutting! I mean that shower scene... damn... This chapter is probs my favorite one so far! Please update soon! I need more of this story.
BT-Dubs, I read your author's notes. They're the best!
10/7/2013 c9 Quickhidetherum
I always read the author notes, surely I can't be the only one! I'm glad you like my username haha. I loved this chapter so much. I like how Drew was being a douchebag until he realised how upset Arianna was then he got really cute. THE FEELS! I can't wait to find out what Amber knows!
10/6/2013 c9 mylittleprincess
I like Drew so much, update more please.
133 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »