for Planets

2/23/2014 c7 achaye
Are you ever going to write about Mercury and Saturn? These stories are so interesting. :D Also...I've heard a theory before that the Asteroid Belt (which is between Mars and Jupiter) used to be a planet - or two! - that was destroyed by collision. *hint hint, nudge nudge*

Seriously. This series of stories is fabulous. This myth-like telling of Pluto and Charon is simply fabulous.
2/23/2014 c5 achaye
Can I go live on Jupiter now? That sounds awesome.
1/16/2013 c1 5Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant
Awesome discription! I can't wait to read the rest of it!
1/14/2013 c5 3M C Mihjazi
I somewhat feel dissatisfied with this chapter :/ Although I love the amount of detail you have put into the world of Jupiter, the cloud houses and the people and surfing on wind and everything, even the way relationships function/ Its a wonderful angle too, sports in space, but I feel that the ending did not tie up the stuff with Maric. Maybe you intended this, but it left me wanting more.
1/12/2013 c4 M C Mihjazi
This one was the most entertaining one so far! But one thing kept nagging on me, the fact that one of them said "Jeez" I dont think a Uranian would say that, if Jeez is a way of saying "Jesus" and Jesus did not live on Uranus :P
1/12/2013 c3 M C Mihjazi
This was exciting. The wording in this chapter was beautiful.
1/12/2013 c2 M C Mihjazi
Well that was an unexpected ending O_o but it was good... I loved it... But maybe the ending went too fast?
1/9/2013 c1 M C Mihjazi
This was amazing, and the end actually made me start to cry. This is such a fresh new perspective of things, I commend you.
12/26/2012 c1 1thatpony
It's a real damn shame that nobody has reviewed your work yet, because it's probably one of the best I've read on this site.

I'm only a few paragraphs into the first chapter and I can already tell that the writing is extremely high-quality.

Interesting concept as well, I hope maybe as I continue read that some light might be shed on why none of the other planets are habitable anymore.