for My opinion so no Flaming

1/26/2013 c1 19bookppl93
I agree with you.
1/8/2013 c1 bs13
That was funny. Yes, on the news lately, it's all about stars now, huh? (Btw, I love all the stars you mentioned) That's why I watch the Mexican news. Dios te salva Maria! Well, the Mexican news is all about deaths...so I don't know if I'm winning or losing... I agree with your opinion:)
11/30/2012 c1 9DoAinHiding
This has been almost exactly my opinion! I agree completely and honestly I've always believed this world is fucked up
11/17/2012 c1 Lucy Labrador
I think you said what's one many people's minds. And under the Republicans... the poor wouldn't have stood a chance of getting help. Perhaps under Obama Care and any other new schemes those veterens and the poor will get what they need.
I could be completely wrong here... I don't even live in America. Anyway, I agree.

Well done. :)
11/5/2012 c1 7Ray Kremson
I agree with you so much on this. A few days ago, I was considering writing something like this, but I didn't know how to word it. Another thing about America that really ticks me off is the whole idea of the country being a land of opportunity for everyone. If this idea is true, then why are so many people discriminated against in America? Just a recommendation, but if you are going swear as you did, change the rating to T.