for A Castle of Cards

5/18/2004 c1 Silvone Elestahr
This is good. Really good. Reminds me of myself. I love to read poetry, complex or simple. Its just too bad I cant write it myself. I congradulate you on making such a grand, but simple poem.
3/31/2003 c1 kocoro
Wow... The scary thing is I know exactly what you mean.
12/22/2001 c1 P-Chan fan
weird
12/15/2001 c1 5FMK
That was great! Write more poetry like this!
10/11/2001 c1 11Animorphalite
Very good. This is going in my faves.
10/1/2001 c1 Ally the Sugar Fairy
I live mainly inside my head. I like how you've put it. :)
8/25/2001 c1 10Sugars Daring Mistress
Okay, this poem is AWESOME! It's a more serious poem, which I like! I am SO adding it and you to favorites! ((Which I should have done long ago))
7/10/2001 c1 25nukerliu
very thoughtful.. i like it
6/30/2001 c1 48Laineniel
wow. that's really good. How can you write poetry like that? I can't even rhyme, much less put rhyming words into an evenly syllibled poem. Keep writing.

*Me* of Me&I
6/12/2001 c1 1Kiwi of Doom
Good job! I can relate to this, and in a way, I think everyone can. You really should continue with poetry- it's good and I'd like to see more. Hermione19, you are living proof that insanity and sugar-highness (Is that a a word?) does not mean lack of talent.
6/12/2001 c1 Ryan Potter
I think that this poem could be published in a book it is so good. Write more Original Poetry like that!
6/6/2001 c1 1JCGymGem
you're strange :o) that was very intersting. it's good b/c it talks about dreams and stuff like that. dreams are good :o)
6/5/2001 c1 Nora
*giggles* Very good! I likie! Keep poetry-writinging!
6/5/2001 c1 authoratff
Hey, you ought to write poetry more often! Two thumbs up and the promise to add this to my favorites when I log in.
6/5/2001 c1 I . M. Insane
Oh my god that was so good!