for Intoxicated

6/13/2018 c2 13Shailaputri
Like it..
Any updates?
8/20/2015 c2 Guest
GOD-I just want them to get together...*sighs*...but you took the right path. Rushing is terrible. Rushing is bad.

But still...*sighs dreamily*
1/20/2015 c2 toffeema
I've read this before, but I am so glad you re-posted so we could re-read it when craving a well written one-shot. :)
10/16/2014 c2 71AlysonSerenaStone
I really liked this! Blake seems like a nice guy to give up his evening in order to be with Harper. Nice work!
8/22/2014 c1 luzanima
I appreciate you posting these stories again - they are all so wonderful! You are a very talented writer.
5/8/2013 c1 displacedfemale
This was super cute, I wish I had the talent to come up with stuff as great as this whilst struggling!
3/30/2013 c1 glowingstar101
Can you please write a follow-up story to this? :)) It was great!
3/24/2013 c1 fallenangel369
ohhh this is too cute! Totally put a smile on my face! :) I love the way you wrote it, not overdone or too cliche. The characters are very real.
3/3/2013 c1 7Mr. Ree
Heya Jackie! Your story has been added to the "One-shot" category of ADoR, here's your review:

Ali thinks: Best friends of the male variety are cool. Cute best friends of the male variety are even better. Nothing, however, beats a cute best friend of the male variety who can decipher drunk texts and give the inebriated rides home. Luckily for Harper, her best friend, Blake, fits into this latter category.

There were many supreme elements to this one-shot, but I'd have to say the best one was the fact that it didn't feel rushed. It's a short look into the lives of best friends who have the potential to be something amazing. thenifoundfivedollars gives just enough to show how close they are, a little more to make you fall in love with them, and finishes it in a way that's satisfying, despite it not being an orthodox happy ending.

With a single scene, a drunk female lead, and her caring best friend, thenifoundfivedollars pulled off exactly what she wanted to: a short, sweet one-shot with a nice male lead.
2/10/2013 c1 toffeema
Would it be possible to have a continuation of this?! Pretty please?! :)
1/25/2013 c1 bells-mannequin
Once again you wrote a beautiful story :) I'm really, really in love with the way you portray your protagonists :)
1/16/2013 c1 Guest
Cute!
12/22/2012 c1 6Carmel March
That was adorable and made me smile a whole bunch. I just love the girl/best friend pairing, so cute. Great job on this!
12/9/2012 c1 MissRach
If everyone could write like you, the saying 'nobody's perfect' wouldn't even exist -.-
11/21/2012 c1 1Ceri Anne
Awww, he's the best kind of friend. This was so sweet, loved it as always.
28 Page 1 2 Next »