for Wallflower

10/11/2019 c85 43zanybellecloudo
Very beautiful.
7/19/2019 c81 zanybellecloudo
"sleepless
because dreaming hurts, "
my favourite line, very well said.
1/4/2018 c3 14DemigodessOfEternity
Your poetry is fantastic! Thank you for sharing it.
5/7/2016 c43 5Skullszeyes
You have a beautiful way with words. I wonder how you do it, are you in the mood, or does it come randomly. Are you in pain, numb, empty, or happy. I don't know why I'm wondering this. It's a lovely piece. :)
11/17/2015 c35 4Do1phinDreamer
Wow. Beautiful imagery. 3
2/26/2015 c25 5Skullszeyes
Struggle. That's what I get. Feel. At least. A struggle to keep everything together, to hold everything and not once let it out. But even that won't hold. I guess that's how I feel it. :\ I might be wrong again. Lol. Anyway, I loved reading this. I enjoyed it. Like I enjoy this collection.
2/26/2015 c24 Skullszeyes
It feels a bit like desperation. I don't know how, but it does. My interpretation might be off, or might just be me. It's nice. Although, I don't understand much about lovers and such things. I do know, waiting is a horrible burden.
2/26/2015 c23 Skullszeyes
Sometimes I wonder this too about my older sister.
Lovely and bittersweet. I enjoyed reading it and feeling it. In some ways it felt soft but harsh. A bit like a rose with thorns.
2/26/2015 c22 Skullszeyes
I understand.
2/26/2015 c21 Skullszeyes
I like the imagery, the feel of something grotesque and sad. (I don't know if that's what you're going for. It's just how I felt it.) I like it. At first, the beginning was a bit confusing, although, lately things have been confusing for me so it might just be me. Anyway, I like the ending. :)
2/14/2015 c20 Skullszeyes
I love the last bit. :)
2/14/2015 c19 Skullszeyes
Whoa. I wonder how it is inside your mind.
2/14/2015 c18 Skullszeyes
This is beautiful. How? It feels dark and damaging. I don't know why, but I think of sunrise in summer. How that image is dark, it feels sad and lonely. LOL. Your poems make me feel.
2/14/2015 c17 Skullszeyes
This is wonderful. Felt personal and riveting. :)
12/27/2014 c25 26cassi crysta
I really like this collection its got a lot of strength.
19 Page 1 2 Next »