for Tommy in WonderLand (YaoiLand)

3/19/2013 c6 Belle
I love you all!
2/11/2013 c5 kunf'you'z-ed
I'm so glad that you are keeping William and Jayden in character, even if that means that my poor William is still going to be heartbroken by Jayden's obliviousness. I really hope it doesn't take as long for them to get together as in the other stories though cuz I feel bad for William when he seems do sad.

And I can't wait to see which it is that Jason is worried about and the name William almost said. I feel that is was Jazz, which would make sense if she's his girlfriend here too. Or ex. But I feel bad for Tommy already because if feel like Jason is going to explain everything wrong to him. Update soon, thanx so much! Bye!
12/27/2012 c4 kunf'you'z-ed
Oh Tammy, no matter which universe she's in she wants to marry Tommy. It's adorable how Tommy gets so flustered still when she talks to him and is generally just around him. I can't wait to see if he does decide to stay though or if he will end up in his world with Jason.

And I'm so happy that he finally told Jason than he's gay and that Jason now knows he likes him. Because it's pretty obvious really, with all his blushing and nervousness around him. I can't wait to see how the trip to the Queen's goes and what will happen. Update soon, thanx, bye!
12/6/2012 c3 kunf'you'z-ed
I love how Jason's ears change colors with the week days and the way you changed the calendar and names if days. It makes everything different from Tommy's world and maybe that's good. I feel bad for Tommy and I really hope he can be happy in this new place with Jason and stop suffering from his loss a little. I really can't wait to see what happens next, what the problem is that Jason needs Tommy's help for. Please please update soon! Thanx bye!
12/3/2012 c3 Belle
Nice Chapter. Beautifully written if i do say so myself.
11/21/2012 c2 kunf'you'z-ed
I can't believe that one of the main bad guys already appeared. Though I have to admit, I have no idea who The Dark Prince could be, let alone the other one (other than one of the shooters maybe). And it was so cute how you made a kiss a proper greeting and Jason said it was rude not to kiss someone. I can't wait to see what happens next and who will play what roles. Especially William and the girls. Either way, please update soon! Thanx so much, bye!

P.S. As long as it's a story I like, I'll try to review every chapter and new story you write. And even if you leave again, I'll review new chapters when you come back. Thank you.
11/15/2012 c1 kunf'you'z-ed
I freaking love this! I love loopholes too! I was so going to miss Tommy and Jason and now I won't have to and I just can't wait to see what you have in mind for this story. I'm curious how much you're going to change the plot from the original and spin-off Alices. And I love how it started so far with him getting kidnapped and Jason thinking he can see into the future. Please update soon! Thanx so much, bye!
37 « Prev Page 1 .. 3