for Dickinson Response

2/25/2006 c1 SilentRiver
I must say that this is wonderful...almost like a conversation, and since I am a fan of Ms. Dickinson I absolutley adore this!
4/4/2005 c1 41Suicidal Skies
oh, very pretty and the emotions are shown excellently here ^_^
11/15/2002 c1 7songbirdjen
oh, the prettiness. there was just a sort of lyrical, flowy feel to it that especially got better when you broke out of dickinson's initial meter and kinda took off on your own. some nice, deep philosophical lines in there. . . very nice poetry indeed.
8/6/2002 c1 me
me likes! this is a very interesting view point. if there is no broken heart, there is no healing to be done. so. one person must have their heart broken so that the other can help heal it, and therefore not live in vain. but the first person has to go through that pain in the first place, which just goes to show that this thing we call life is just one big cycle of irony and pain.
7/15/2001 c1 Danvers1
*gulp* This poem's left me feeling quite inarticulate. So I'll just say...this poem me think good very. Don't you just love the art of heartbreak? No? It's just me then. Wow...that was good.
6/15/2001 c1 13Gene Este
Excellent job, V. This is beautiful. Keep it up. ;)
6/6/2001 c1 4Prince of Lies
Emily Dickinson wrote such gorgeous poetry... and this was a worthy tribute, and a gorgeous poem in its own right.