for Undead Sneeze

11/7/2015 c1 UR 1 BAE 3
MOSHI MOSHI I DON'T KNOW WHEN YOU WILL SEE THIS BUT. I LOVE THIS STORY! UNDEAD SNEEZE 33333333333333333 THE ZOMBIES ARE REALLY AMAZING! LOVE YOU BAE BYE 3 I LOVE DERBY
1/11/2014 c4 7Hecate Williams
I WANT STRAWBERRY MILK! But that aside, great story. I love how you guys collaborate on writing. It's really cool to see friends share a common interest in writing.
1/26/2013 c4 purplegaZelle
:))))) i love it
12/27/2012 c4 guest
i get strawberry milk? YEAH!
i like this story, its really funny and stuff. It totally makes fun of zombies, which I think is hilarious.
keep writing!
12/27/2012 c4 4cumberbarbie
Well, if I'll get strawberry milk...(;
I love the sarcasm and easiness of the characters, I like how they can all just talk like they didn't all just meet each other. It's really cool and is fun to read.
Ooh, clan? You're right Zoe, that is pretty cheesy. But I'm excited to hear about it! Hopefully it's not too creepy? Update soon por favor!
12/27/2012 c3 thetruthaboutsilver
awww, Gray is so angsty, if I may say so myself ;) Please update soon! Matt is hilarious...
12/23/2012 c3 cumberbarbie
I hate hate hate zombies, but I decided to give this a try and I actually like it! You two are writing this together I take it, and I think that's awesome! It sounds really good together too, so yeah uh, good job!
12/22/2012 c1 2mypennameisnubby
Since you reviewed my work, I thought I would take a look at yours!

I enjoy your style of narration. The characters are organic, and they each tell the story with their own (Harry) Style(s). You have a very good scene of humour.

The only constructive feedback I can give is: drag things out a little longer before 'deading' the characters. Make the reader really care about your characters.

I love the story! In other words; *clears throat* "I went two red moar!"
Keep writing!
12/3/2012 c1 23Krystal Watters
IMHO: Zombies will never be the new vampire... vampires are not nearly as gross and zombies can never be hawt. To your story:

"Don't feel sorry for me, because he was a jerk." - but we are going too feel sorry (even though it's obvious that he's a jerk), so maybe choose a different wording

"London comes from the fact that the British language is so much better than those of the Americans. Brits have better food, too." - uh...no... XP I personally find the London accent is aggravating. "I fink therefore I am..." WTF is fink? English is the language you speak, so speak it! (but I'm sure my mild Texas twang grates a few nerves here and there)

"To actually be in London, London be in me." - I really like this line. Though I think a ; is the proper punctuation in between.

" wearing the shortest skirt Yvonne's school uniform had to offer, which was a scrap of fabric about five inches long." - from what I understand, most private school girls roll up the skirt, rather than buying one that is already short. And is this a private school from the US or the UK?

"I cannot stop the fans." - I suggest leaving it out or adding in something more sarcastic like "I really did try to stop them... promise."

Uh oh... I can see the start of a really bad zombie plague.

My only problem is I have no emotional investment in your characters yet...
11/23/2012 c1 2E.M.Bryant97
Wow, this is awesome! Zoe, I like your style. Gray, your sarcasm is killing me! Keep up the good work you guys!