for The Four

8/23/2001 c1 Bishie no Miko1
^_^ We will! No matter what happens, no matter where I go or where anyone else goes, we're sticking together. I promise! And you guys better expect to get dragged down here for a few weeks in summer! How'd ya like to go to the whitest beach in the world? ^_^ Heehee, i'm a boy-crazy cusser. Yup, pretty much. But water? Oh well... not exactly wind, but hey. ^_^ Ja neee!
6/12/2001 c1 6Ane Hoshi
Sigh. I finally got to reviewing this even if I read it like a week ago. **IS IT MY FAULT IF I'M A TOTAL IDIOT AND CAN'T REMEMBER IF MY LAPTOP IS PLUGED INTO A PHONE LINE OR NOT?* Sigh. Sorry. Summer school is getting to me. :*( Anywho that was very sweet and that I love you too. *hug hug* Now then, you had better come to me starveing and out of work one day and come live in my apartemnt for a month or two untill you get out of work or I'll never be worth . Well, I probably never will be worth a monkey's ass anyways, but I've come to grips with that... anywho love the fic and *hug*. The story made me happy, which is good. ~Luv ya! Ane!
6/11/2001 c1 Whitney or the muscular girl w the knob
LOL.. that was hilarious, jack! ..oh yeah, and AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! too :) Though i totally missed the plot line of this, and i noticed the grotuitous mention of Golden Axe (very good game, i might add), it was still just as funny and sweet as i would expect from you. Keep it alive, baby... keep it alive
6/6/2001 c1 Bilbo
okz...good story, not really my type, but it was well written and stuff
6/6/2001 c1 Nexxus Vega
*sniff* *cry* T'was beautiful...makes me wanna...hug people...*hugs you and all your friends but especially Chloe* *wink*