for A New Generation

8/26/2013 c1 1SaulenFals
You're story wasn't too bad and was actually rather engaging compared to the others I've found on this specific website. However, may I suggest not putting so much into the description. It ruined most of the story for me because I somewhat understood what was going to happen and I could predict some things that would happen. Otherwise, Great work.
12/18/2012 c3 9CharissaKarn
AHHHHHHHHHHH :D I LOVE IT! :D and that line about showing Sarah how much she loves her is so amazing! :) i love it! :D please update soon! :D
12/10/2012 c2 4tktktk
Another great chapter! I particularly liked the conversation between Jamie and Taryn. It was very emotional and honest. And I just want to yell at Sarah for trusting Edmund! Worried for her...
12/5/2012 c2 9CharissaKarn
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOO! hey, at least Taryn still has her memory! :) please update! :D soon! :P lol
12/4/2012 c1 CharissaKarn
OMG! NO WAY! ahah this is crazy! :D love it! :D ahaha cannot wait to read more! :D
12/4/2012 c1 4tktktk
This is really good so far! Once I started, I just couldn't stop reading it. Even though I never read the first book in this series, I felt like I understood the characters well. I really like Sarah. She's really spunky and I like her spirit. You write very well, and the ending made me want more. Can't wait to see what happens next. Maybe you could check out my story, The Underdogs. I'd love to get your opinion on it :)