for My Gay Fiance!

7/21 c1 knockmeoffmyfeet
Hello there! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest!
12/30/2016 c54 Giselle
Think this is the best out of your stories. The characters are all excellent. The brat is endearing. The ending is very clever. This was a delight and very easy to read. You are very talented.
11/10/2016 c54 Yumeiri Riku
Holy crapp I just read your reply to my question from 2 years ago on Finding My Prince wow

I READ MY GAY FIANCE ALL OVER AGAIN WOW YOU MADE THE STOMACHACHE AND CRYING THING ALL WORK FROM THE START

gawd i love how you always tie everything together omg i never get tired of rereading
11/8/2016 c54 4APlot
I was so confused when I saw this had updated. I guess in all the years, I had just assumed it had finished. I read through the chapter, it's good, but i'm definitely going to have to go back and reread this after so long. Glad you're back, and happy writing.
11/8/2016 c54 Yumeiri Riku
IVE BEEN HERE FOR YEARS IVE BEEN HERE SINCE LIKE CHAPTER 20 OF PANDORAS STORY AND IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH THANK YOU LIKE OMG DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW MUCH I ADORE UR CREATIVITY AND STORIES AND EVERYTHING THANK YOU FOR UPDATI G AH
11/7/2016 c54 OddlyEmotional
OhMYFuvkingGod That. Was. Amazing. OmgOmgOmgOmg Iloveyouiloveyouloveyou!
4/4/2014 c1 2PaintedPicture
So I read the story while I was logged off and I had to log on to review. I loved this story so much I was constantly told to shut up because I was really vocal about your story. I loved it so much. I do think that at parts it was rather immature but I got past that and focused on the story line.

I can't express how much I enjoyed your story. You did well
3/27/2014 c53 lily.dragneel
gotta be one of the best stories i've ever read!
i like how it didn't become all lovey-dovey after they became official!they still remained themselvs! and i love that! i love their weird way of loveing each other!
and for dudu i'm really happy that he's got a girlfriend and also that he actually WAS a shipper afterall!
and coco, well coco!i think i like him!he's one funny guy!
the grany! well i love her too! she's a match making devil queen lol!
and weird enaugh i also love papa satan too!
i also really liked joey and alice's friendship with no love problems! and that he's actually her classmate now!
i really loved thet story and evry character in it!
even you're way of writing it was just...perfect!
i also liked how it was all funny but also had seriousness at the same time!
all in all! i just love this story and i'll make sure to read it again some time soon!
looking forward to you other stories!
3/27/2014 c52 lily.dragneel
oh my ! kaylee and dudu are cute 3
i think alice should act less selfish!it's not like blake wants to be away from her or anything! ah girls!
3/27/2014 c51 lily.dragneel
i feel kinda bad for coco he's funny too!
i'm happy for dudu and kaylee!(so he really was a shipper after all ! w)
and my fave couple is real! i'm so happy
3/26/2014 c50 lily.dragneel
i just love joey and alice's frindship! 3
blakeis just becoming too cute! and papa satan is just...i love him too!
what about coco and dudu?DATING?omg i could ship them lol!no idon't ship with no reason!
3/26/2014 c49 lily.dragneel
omg omg omg this is it i love evrybody in this story!even coco sounds fun now lol!
3/26/2014 c48 lily.dragneel
oh my i really wasn't delisional freak?i'm so happy! TTTT
3/26/2014 c47 lily.dragneel
omg this is one thing i wasn't expecting!coco a guy? that's just hilarious! XD
owwwwww it's getting so fluffy
3/26/2014 c46 lily.dragneel