for Baby Steps

7/31/2022 c1 knockmeoffmyfeet
Hi there! I would like to invite you to join our platform to present a good quality story to our readers! Send me a message if this offer piqued your interest.
1/16/2017 c5 Guest
This is a well written story.
1/16/2017 c2 Guest
Really love this story.
2/3/2016 c5 Yennefer
I have a question for you: Why did Paul leave her in the first place if he wants to get back with her again? What a selfish dude. I want to know how reason.
2/3/2016 c4 Yennefer
I can't wait to read more. Your characters are on fire, your plotline is on fire and YOU are on fire!
2/3/2016 c5 Yennefer
I can't wait to read more of this story!
2/1/2016 c5 Heaven
Please update ASAP. I really, really, really like your story. I would be a shame if you don't continue.
1/31/2016 c5 Jasmine
I can't wait to hear what Paul's excuse is about dumping her and now going back to her. Your story is so intense, sophisticated and thrilling I should say. Please update more ASAP. I can't wait for more.
1/31/2016 c5 Grace Evelyn
I don't understand why Paul's going back to her. He dumped her and broke her heart! Why is he botherig has now when she has met someone new. I don't understand how he had he right to treat someone like shit by leaving the and coming back to themfor their own need. He seems selfish and obnoxious. HE BETTER HAVE A GOOD EXCUSE ON WHY HE IS COMING BACK TO HER OTHERWISE HE NEEDS A PUCH IN THE FACE WITH MY FRYING PAN! What a snob.
1/31/2016 c5 Aliyah
I really really really like this story. Keep up the good work. Your are an incredible writer. Camille is on fire, the plotline is on fire. And you, dear writer are on fire! Please keep updating. I want to read more of this story because I am very addicted to it.
1/31/2016 c5 Jennifer
I normally don't bother writing comments down. But your story I different. I really like it. I wish I could write something like this. That's how much I like it. Please continue updating because your work deserves recognition for its originality and talent.
1/31/2016 c5 Lucy Bale
Omg! This is such a good story! I love it!
Please keep updating ASAP.
1/31/2016 c5 Grace Evelyn
Please update ASAP. I literally cannot wait for the next chapter. That's how much you excite me.
1/31/2016 c5 Nina
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY. OH MY GOGOGOGOGGGOGGGGGGDDDDDDDDDDDDD. Please update soon.
1/31/2016 c5 Nancy
Such an intersting story. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter. Please update ASAP. It's been a while since you have updated. You don't know how happy you made me by updating these chapter. The characters, the storyline, the tension is AMAZING! I would be a shame if you don't complete this story because I absolutely love it. Please, please keep updating.
24 Page 1 2 Next »