for Just A Kiss

4/3/2013 c7 19Alaeryel
LORD my HEART is BREAKING for Ben! I understand where Trinity is coming from and also Ben's perspective BUT sometimes you need to just take the plunge and trust it all works out! You are doing a MARVELOUS job with this story and the INTRICACIES of friendships and love! Keep up the GREAT WORK and PERFECT WRITING Kaitlyn!
4/3/2013 c6 Alaeryel
BRILLIANT! ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY POETIC! It brought tears to my eyes Kaitlyn! I FELT EVERYTHING-EVERY EMOTION that you wrote in this chapter! I know writing personal experiences can be very UNNERVING and EMOTIONAL-my story deals alot from my personal experiences growing up and it does get to you-HOW CAN IT NOT! I have to say that this chapter BY FAR HAS TO BE MY MOST FAVORITE thus far-YOU HAVE OUTDONE YOURSELF HERE!
4/3/2013 c5 Alaeryel
OK THEN-well I would almost venture a guess of some fluff BUT you didn't warn us so maybe not. Lake-Fall-still fairly warm weather-maybe swimming? OH HELL DOESN'T MATTER TO ME-I KNOW IT IS GOING TO BE FANTABULOUS whatever happens! I LOVED this chapter -what is new there huh? I love different twists you keep throwing into this mixture and it is DEFINITELY INTRIGUING!
4/3/2013 c4 Alaeryel
Another AMAZING chapter Kaitlyn and it had me GRINNING like a CHESCHIRE CAT! I can't wait to see what 'HAPPENS' on said 'date.' I know the defeat of taking a 'friendship' to 'relationship' as well as the 'euphoric' of doing so too. I do like the idea of Ben and Trinity together-they have chemistry together.

I would have thought Ben would have some kind of DISLIKE at the thought of her going out with Cory whether his friend or not but who knows what will happen, right? Well I guess you would know as you are the author-LOL! GREAT JOB GIRL AGAIN!
4/3/2013 c3 Alaeryel
Hey it doesn't matter if chapters are short or long Kaitlyn as long as they make me feel like this one did-IT WAS BLOODY BRILLIANT GIRL! I am thinking I need a bit of a cold shower myself -LOL! It was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL AND A BIT POETIC!
4/3/2013 c2 Alaeryel
WOW Kit-sometimes friends make the best relationships BUT not always! Finally I am going to get caught up! I am still LOVING it and I cannot wait for the next chapter as you said the cliffie is killing me now! GREAT JOB!
1/24/2013 c7 9majestic soul0827
Verry well thought out good job
1/20/2013 c7 Fay Fibonacci
Loved the idea of having Bens POV! You should do that more often! I think its a great way of allowing the readers to know how all the characters are feeling, instead of just one. Update as soon as u can :)
1/20/2013 c7 1Azziepop
please post more! I LOVE IT!
1/20/2013 c6 3DeltheDreamer
Three letters- wow.
1/4/2013 c6 1Fay Fibonacci
I loved this chp ! The way u described everything was so beautifully written, you rock girl! Oh and update faster next time :P
12/24/2012 c5 Fay Fibonacci
Actually have no idea wats going to happen next, but it'll be funny if he tells trin that wat happened last nite had nothing to do with him being drunk etc. :P and that he actually remembers everything
12/18/2012 c3 Guest
Absolutly wonderful! I hope Ben kisses her again!
12/19/2012 c4 9majestic soul0827
Very good and well writtenbcant wait for the next chapter
12/18/2012 c1 majestic soul0827
This is very well written i can relate to what the charater is feeling
19 Page 1 2 Next »