for From Beginning to End Mini Stories

1/2/2013 c5 LadyBalacenia
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL omg that was hilarious. Reminds me of a certain boy at my school... :) hahah great job!
1/2/2013 c5 foxyricanlady
Wow I love this ne so much it was great. Please make a few more like this.
1/1/2013 c5 5Lionblaze and Jayfeather
Wow that was sweet! I didn't really remember that they hated each other. Well not hated, but that she didn't like him. It's been such a beautiful journey with your story. I'm reall glad that you keep on writing!
That was a funny one! Every time, I just can't get over how truly amazing you are at writing. You're just sooooo good! You should try to get them published. I'm sure there would be a lot of takers!
1/1/2013 c5 2xiia0moonlight
It's absolutely fun and hilarious to read this chapter! The interactions between Jake and Crystal was so adorable, and I'm glad that Jennifer had a role in it. Thanks for the wonderful story! :)
1/1/2013 c4 kyhoney3
loved it! Great job...I'm really enjoying the short stories..
1/1/2013 c3 kyhoney3
Wonderful POV!
12/31/2012 c4 Guest
I have followed this story since the beginning and Ch.4 scared me. It seemed so real and as read I would clearly see their scared faces. Please update soon.
12/31/2012 c4 party enhancers r good 4 u
I officialy love you.
Your'e awesome, your'e work is awesome and if Barney Stinson could write he'd write stuff like this.
Thankyou for the mini story. I loved it and i hope you continue your mini stories.
12/31/2012 c4 5Lionblaze and Jayfeather
Nice one! Always makes me smile to see that you've posted an update! Have a nice New Year's Eve!
12/31/2012 c3 Lionblaze and Jayfeather
You're amazingly good! So talentive! It's always a pleasure to read you!
12/31/2012 c4 Guest
i'd like to hear about their honeymoon or how jake proposed to crystal... something like that
i love it
12/30/2012 c4 6Masquerade hide your face
I really hope that your sequel does not inviole Jake and Cyrstal braking up or getting a devorice. That would just be awful. I want there love to grow. Of course i know that they will struggle and have to go through thing just like every married couple does, but please don't let there marriage be over or have one Che at on the other. That would ruin the love storie. The ending of this storie has gotten me very worried.
12/28/2012 c3 Guest
I loves his pov. I would love to read the rest of his pov if you are planning on writing it. I specially want to know how he feels once he finds about aiden. I love your story an have followed it since the beginning. Hope you get to write some more and update soon.
12/27/2012 c3 foxyricanlady
That was kind of wear from his pov but in a good way. Please update soon.
33 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »