for If I die young

12/6/2014 c2 3dogs-cats
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. I'm not exaggerating. It made me want to cry at the end. Great job!
10/25/2013 c2 Vanya
Absolutely beautiful! I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried. You have a real talent of sucking in the reader and making them fall in love with your characters within a few thousand words alone. Keep on writing dude, because you are awesome :D
9/7/2013 c2 Belle
I love this story, it's so cute, and dark. I'm having a trip through memory lane. I love all of your characters. Except the evil ones. Those ones are evil.
6/14/2013 c2 Antlersmoon18
I love your ending it was touching and amazing !
2/5/2013 c2 3OutOfTheNight
I liked the ending quite a lot. I was actually expecting a bittersweet or depressing ending, so it made me very happy when it turned out so hopeful XD
12/23/2012 c1 23plumblossom
I knew from the first paragraph you weren't going to be able to make this a one-shot. I'm reallhy looking forwad to the way things work out, though!
12/23/2012 c1 skylove
Very sad. I like how the dog protects him.
12/23/2012 c1 1Sleeping Dogs Don't Blink
You must continue! Hey, your the same chick who got me addicted to the other yaoi story! You're mean. You write good stories and then leave off. *huffs* I hate you. You're now on my favorite authors list.