for I Promise

5/2/2007 c1 aslans-sword
I reviewed your chapter two already but i Just wanna say that there is no love greater than that between a girl and her vampire.
8/18/2006 c1 1Pheo
Omg lol that was AWESOME! I love this so far =) doing a great job heheh~Lots of Love and Pain, Mezo~
7/23/2006 c1 8Alexnandru Van Gordon
AH! You left me on a cliffhanger. Awesome story though-great material to study for writing vamp stories. You really have it nailed.

~Standing ovation~Alexnandru Van Gordon
7/5/2006 c1 11Crimson Ara
This is a good story I can't wait to read more of it.

Your writing is very good better that a lot of privious stories I have read.

I kinda figured that that was blood in the flask but wasn't too sure, for all I know it could of been medicine.

I thought I saw a I promise 2, so I'm going to go see if I did and if so read it as well.

-Crimson Ara
6/30/2006 c1 44Maria Courtiarre
Awesome story! This could be a book it's so good.
6/19/2006 c1 xbluxmoonx
Great chappie, but why don't you submit part 2 as a the next chappie, but anyhoo...
6/3/2006 c1 i'd delete this if possible
Nice. Not your typical vampire story with the archaic names and Dracula-like appearances. This is well-written as well, though I can't say I'm too attached to your characters yet. It's a little too early to tell. I'm interested to see how you branch off the classic vampires and make them into your own. I'm trying to write my own vampire stories myself, though my main characters know what they are the moment they are converted. I'm assuming your form of conversion is a bite? Mine is at least a drop of vampire blood. Anyway, nice story. Can't wait to see where you'll go with it.
5/4/2006 c1 12BlackOokami13
This is really good. I love vampire stories, and i c an't wait to read more!
5/3/2006 c1 4MABurk
Love it, love it, love it. Must go read part two. Come and R&R my vamp story sometime. Kay? ^_^ Keep it up.
3/27/2006 c1 1maufii
hah hah, she's a vampire... sweet. :3
3/11/2006 c1 5SexySesshieSama
HOLY SHIT! That was a good cliffhanger. UGH! CLIFFHANGERS SUCK! At first I actually forgot what the summary mentioned it was about, until the books and the sleeping, and the end...Wow. I like it. More please!
12/21/2005 c1 7BangBangYourDead
Wowzerz
11/26/2005 c1 RainRaven
This is pretty good ^_^ I know you wrote it like what 5 years ago though? It's awesome. I love to read about Vampires in stories. I'm going to go read the 2nd one right now. I liked it a lot.
11/21/2005 c1 autumnevening
oh, interesting...haha, i wish i could say more but right now my brain is kind of fried. Tomarrow I leave school for a much needed thanksgiving break. perchance i can come back later and give a more grammaticaly minded critiqu?
10/29/2005 c1 1Midnight's Inertia
This is really nice. I look forward to reading the next one. R&R my vampire story, Atrocious. Thanks..
66 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »