for Elegantine

2/7/2019 c1 zagato
This is bittersweet and beautiful, thank you!
5/31/2014 c1 15Noellesco
You have wonderful writing. That's the first thing I have to say to you. I saw no mistakes and believe me, I normally do, but if you did, they were very minor and I've already forgotten about them. :) I thought your prose was very strong and considering the length of the story, I was pleased to gain a satisfying insight into Elizabeth and Nathan's lives and their personalities. Props to you.

My only wish is that this wasn't a one-shot, but rather, a multi-chaptered novel.

Thank you for the read and I hope you keep writing.
3/17/2014 c1 3EmeraldHope
I love it so much! It is sweet and prefect example of a couple in that time
5/15/2013 c1 1Sky.Fay
This was awesome :) I love history and this was just great.
3/26/2013 c1 Guardian Izz
Wonderful story, and an appropriate hanging ending.
Although his way of ignoring her made me highly suspicious of his character, his passion for her was a good sign of the opposite – a man does not desire a woman as Nathan clearly does if he is not attracted to her.

However, I do believe he'll be regretting his behaviour once he realises a beautiful woman (married or not) goes never without attention from the opposite sex... excluding her husband.

I wonder how he would deal with jealousy.

Wonderful story – I love to read about arranged marriages and how the couple eventually falls in love. After all, not all pairs are suited without reason – some parents, who did care about their children's happiness, could no doubt see who they'd be compatible with.
1/2/2013 c1 18FreekyDisaster18
This was amazing! Nicely written and I love the use of the prompt. It's a cute little story that still finds us falling in love with the characters - a habit of yours that I envy! Beautiful beautiful beautiful.
12/30/2012 c1 19bookppl93
This was just adorable :)
12/25/2012 c1 2moonlightstay
amazing
12/25/2012 c1 Guest
This was lovely. You built such a picture within a short amount of writing. Very impressive :)
12/25/2012 c1 21rosieroo
OMG DIS DA BEST SHIT EVER LIKE TOTES DUDE YOUR WRITING IZ DA GOLDENEST AND IT JUST SO GOOD AND STUFF