for Jade

6/25 c27 6Polished Gem
Awww...she went for the nice guy. Your writing style in this book is different from your more recent stuff. Your style has somewhat evolved.
5/8/2016 c27 7IcanzIIravor
Good point to end things at. I certainly hope there is a Book 2 in this tale. Highly enjoyable read!
2/14/2015 c27 shinju asuka
Well done to how you warped up this story! Love this Jade and Ryan as a couple :)
2/13/2015 c1 bulaggatagga
Wow, so I'm guessing from the other reviews that they're still waiting for more. I can see why. Please give an update soon. I'm dying to finish!
1/11/2015 c1 Gues tu
UPDATE ALREADY!
1/4/2015 c26 Alixah
God these creative ideas, I'm crazy over them man. All of ur stories held my attention form the beginning of the summary till ur last to know The Reservers is on temporary haitus otherwise I'd have gone nuts by over thinking whats gonna happen next. Would love that day when the update of ur stories would be in one of my notifications.
12/25/2014 c1 Guest
Is almost January. When are YA gonna upload?
11/4/2014 c1 Sally
please temme, did you choose this story's cover yourself or got it from net?
11/4/2014 c26 Sally
And that's a great plot-twist. I always imagined Wendy as the perpetrator, not Amanda. Wow! Nice one!
11/4/2014 c26 Sally
I know you are the writer, but I guess I want an epilogue different from other silly romance stories. Not of how the main characters MARRY in the end and even end up with kids (o_O) but just tell us the fate of all the main and secondary protagonists, including Byron. (Mike we know is a large part of the story and will have a deep impact on Jade, even ten years on, he's just one of those people who are a significant part of your life, past or present). - And even Peter if you have ever wondered what happened with the secondary characters.

The only problem was the fact that this story was plot-driven, not character. But oh well, I have written many plot-driven stories as well. XD character ones are difficult.
11/4/2014 c26 Sally
why didn't you upload so in so long? I love Jade, can't believe it's coming to an end. Wow! I got this feeling inside my chest that I only did when my favourite series ended as a kid. Haven't happened in years. What have you done to me? ;)
That was a bit too neatly wrapped up, but it was what was needed, not too much straying. Thank you for such a great story ! :)
11/3/2014 c26 hi
been so long I forgot who Amanda is
11/2/2014 c26 shinju asuka
Never thought it was Amanda! I wonder what troubled Ryan...
Can't believe this story will end soon! :(
10/29/2014 c23 Omg
PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOON!
10/27/2014 c1 Sallyco
come on! The climax comes on and you don't upload for more than a month !
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »