for Under This Weighted Crown

4/4/2014 c21 Realmentealpedo
I'm glad that you have decided to continue to this story. Great as always!
3/5/2014 c20 Realmentealpedo
Great as always! It's been a while but I'm glad that you decided to continue with your story ;).
2/23/2014 c20 belle
very good story
9/8/2013 c19 Realmentealpedo
Great chapter as always! ). I knew that Meg wouldn't be able to just sit and rest for so long haha.
7/28/2013 c18 Realmentealpedo
Great chapter!Goodbye Betty! T_T
6/29/2013 c17 Realmentealpedo
Great chapter! I'm sorry for what happened to Betty, I really liked her character (but if I had to choose between her and Meg, I prefer Meg to live). And soooo sorry it to me to long to review your last two chapters, I was really busy.
6/7/2013 c15 Realmentealpedo
Nice chapter and I like Hayley too )
5/29/2013 c14 Realmentealpedo
Yeah!reat chapter! Spoiler alert: IT'S ALIVE! (*Victor Frankenstein mode on*) lol.
5/23/2013 c13 Realmentealpedo
Hahaha, that's ok. It's a good chapter and it's true, three chapters in one week it's a LOT! You're on fire! )
5/21/2013 c12 ZawanZ77
Still as good as usual, keep it upp :)
5/20/2013 c12 Realmentealpedo
Nice chapter and OF COURSE we are not going to kill you...unless it takes you more than 48 hours to upload the next chapter, then you are screwed! hahahaha
5/18/2013 c11 Realmentealpedo
While I was reading this chapter I remembered how this sequel started and I was like "Please, don't kill Meg!Please! She and Charlotte make an awesome duo!" haha. Always a great chapter and always a cliffhanger! ;).
5/14/2013 c10 Realmentealpedo
Long Live Queen Charlotte! )
4/29/2013 c9 Realmentealpedo
Even though you said that this was terribly written I think it's great! (but hey, who am I to judged? After all English is not my native language hahaha).
I'm just messing with you. Don't worry! It's great! ;)
4/3/2013 c8 Realmentealpedo
Sorry it took me so long to read this chapter, I've been busy these couple of days. But here I am and like always, great chapter. Also let me just say that, for a moment, I was annoyed by Shaunee's reaction when she sees Charlotte and Grady at her house. I was like 'Oh Come on! Let them in! She doesn't have that much time to spend!Wake the old lady up!" hahaha
19 Page 1 2 Next »