for Runaways

12/14/2013 c4 Guest
Nice. But whatever happened to Scott ( I think it's Scott, right?)
I mean both of them were hitting off pretty well.
9/22/2013 c38 4omega1012
dun dun...nice chapter much bettter than i predicted.
8/10/2013 c31 SIMPLY-DELETED
*massive fangirl dance of flailing arms* OMG PLEASE WRITE MORE!
7/28/2013 c30 Niall Stephens
Have I reviewed this story before? I think this is the first time... should probably stop being too damn lazy to review, but meh. General outline: I love Raven. She's a fantastic character, and I like the concept of this story. This chapter, and general arc: werewolves. Really? The cliche strikes again! Just make it interesting and don't explain it away with a villain's scientific interference. The supernatural should STAY supernatural. Oh, and I enjoyed tthe last instalment of the Champions. Loving the scenery change, even if it was a bit dull, standard villain fight and Psyche psyching some dick. Still, I'm enjoying the mystery of Janet's whereabouts, would this perhaps have something to do with the Time Travelling storyline, y'know, the one that has seeped it's way into the cracks of big story arcs? That one?
7/20/2013 c29 Abby Daniels
U really need to finish this story...u got me glued to my screen,gud job dearie
7/19/2013 c29 1delta327
New character. This is going to be getting good. Also, I hope you enjoy your weekend.

Delta327
7/17/2013 c28 Sketch
I'm horrible sorry. I haven't been reviewing like I should. Let me make for it, *ahem*

PLEASE UPDATE, PLEASE! I freaking love this story and your writing! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
7/7/2013 c26 Sketch
Oh GOD, pleeeeeeease update? I love this! Please?
6/16/2013 c23 Shadow
THERE'S NO NEXT BUTTON! *dies* I am loving this story to pieces. I'd ask you to check out my stuff, but I can't be bothered logging in so... If your bored out of your wits and have nothing better to do, go check out The Shadow of Nothingness.
5/18/2013 c19 1hotwinglover
Does anything phase these guys? They're traveling the country in a cheap van with little money andthey nearly die at everywhere they go!
5/18/2013 c18 hotwinglover
I wonder how vampires came to be in this universe...
5/3/2013 c17 hotwinglover
Oh, wow Lisa! Part of me hopes she gets raped. And part of me hopes she's okay. So conflicted!
4/14/2013 c15 hotwinglover
So, does Raven sense the animals or does she call for them and they come?
4/8/2013 c14 hotwinglover
I liked this chapter. Not too much advancement personality-wise, but plot-wise.
4/1/2013 c13 Turnip Of A Saint
since new users can't seem to send PM's i'll state my item idea's in the review box. feel free to get rid or whatever with this once you've seen.

1. a Origami Figure