for Glass

1/14/2013 c4 4HighOnBrokenWings
Intriguing :D I honestly can't wait for more, to see where you're going to take this. Bravo!
1/14/2013 c3 HighOnBrokenWings
The coldness of these glass people is astounding. I like how you've compared that to the heat of humans without directly referencing to emotion, but rather physical aspects, such as their imperfecti
1/14/2013 c2 HighOnBrokenWings
God, I love your writing! I wasn't wrong in my assumption that you have the makings of a great writer! It's not often that I want to stop reading work on here in order to savor it, rather than because I'm bored and frustrated with the writer, and this is what I read on here for! Beautiful original ideas, a steady plot line and well crafted work. I love the element of mystery that hovers over these people, and the overall purpose. Fantastic stuff :)
1/14/2013 c1 HighOnBrokenWings
What an interesting concept! I don't feel completely out of my depth in terms of jargon or super hi-tech sci-fi stuff, you have this world you've created grounded to something real and imaginable, but it is also surreal and full of cold beauty. The language and the way you've used it is superb. Usually I pick up on at least one or two mistakes or things that could be phrased differently, but that honestly wasn't the case when reading this! I love to find a diamond in the rough that can often be this site, and I think I just have. Gorgeous work.