for Learn To Fly

6/29/2013 c25 10GayMuffin
It. Was. AMAZING! I really enjoyed the story, and I can't wait to read the next one! Absolutely amazing!
6/27/2013 c15 GayMuffin
When Luke asked Lenna "How the most sexiest girl was doing" and Sway answered, I DIED! This story is absolutely AMAZING! One of my top favorites. Amazing work!
6/13/2013 c14 2063M2R
I like how you could create the image of her on the snow, but it would be better if you could give me more details about the snow. I mean, it's something not a lot of people have an idea about. We watch the winter olympics but we don't really know much other than the fact that they cross hurdles and go up and down hills, racing to the finishing line. Maybe describe how the wind feels or something? Or maybe talk about she pushes forward along the snow? Like the stick? I don't know, but I'm intrigued to know more about it.
6/13/2013 c11 3M2R
Is it just me or is Mike this filler character?
Cause other than when Luke needs someone to tell something to, Mike doesn't appear at all.
It would be nice to see his take on Lenny and Luke.

6/13/2013 c10 3M2R
I don't know, I feel there's a little too much conversations. I know it helps in pushing the plot forward, but it gets tiring to keep reading what they have to say, especially when you change the perspective and you try to input so much insights to every character. I know you're trying to craft the character for the reader, but it's a little over.

Despite having said that, I still like how it's going, Somewhat expected outcome, but at least the progress is fair.

6/11/2013 c1 3M2R
I don't know. It sounds promising just that you're having too many consciousness going on. I know you're taking on the omniscient narrator approach, but it's not really getting anywhere with all the inner feelings and thoughts of every character. It does get a little messy because of so many perspectives... that are rather random.

5/13/2013 c25 10MythicBae
I really enjoyed your story. It had well rounded characters, a great plot, and it was really well-developed. I'm gad you shared it here. It was great.
4/28/2013 c25 2chocoyum4
I love this story! ) I can't believe it doesn't have more reviews! I laughed, I cried, I grinned and giggled like an idiot! It was wonderful! Thank you very much for sharing this with the world! )
chocoyum4
4/17/2013 c25 1mutantMoustache
This was incredible. I felt as if I was reading an actual published novel. I love how you made the characters real people and not perfect heroes, it made reading this so much more enjoyable. I would love to see a sequel but if you feel as if you've told all there is to tell in this, then I will be dissapointed but will accept it. Once again, this was amazing.

- MidnightGhost434
4/17/2013 c25 bookworm121197
I didn't have time to review at the time I read the story but I thought this totally deserved the review. I love Double Blind Study and fell in love with them all upon reading. Lenny and Luke are so well suited for each other, also. I was a mix of emotions reading this - tears when Lenny left the airport, laughter at the bands antics and happiness when Duke found true love. This is my favourite FictionPress story to date, maybe even favourite story I've read ever because I was totally captivated, which made me read within the day xxc
4/16/2013 c25 Des
Beautifully written. You pulled me into the storyline immediately. I was never bored. And I fell in love with every single character. I love love love Luke. Sigh ...
If this doesn't become a series I'll forever be in mourning.
4/14/2013 c25 1vickifay
Aww, the ending was just the band! Yay :D I knew Luke and Lennny would get married, but vacationing in Hawaii? For a month? Maybe Lenny took up surfboarding, when she wasn't busy doing...other things ;D This was the perfect way to wrap it all up! This story is one of the best I've ever read online, and you deserve way more reviews than you've gotten. How could anyone just ignore this masterpiece? Definitely of favorite of mine now :) If there's a sequel, make sure to let me know!
4/14/2013 c24 vickifay
Yes, I knew Len would see sense eventually! *cheers* It just took her a few days, is all. I can't believe there's only one chapter left! D: Reading this has been an amazing ride, even if I didn't tell you as much in the beginning. I do hope the band's in the last chapter _
4/11/2013 c15 Guest
Oh dear...I figured Luke would want to propose sometime, and now that he's made the confession to Sway I know he's going to do it. Lenny'll probably balk at that though, since she's already trying to cut herself away. Poor girl.
4/12/2013 c25 augmentedDREAMS
It's over? TTTT
This story was legendary. I mean really. Sorry I didn't review earlier, I just started reading this a few days ago...
Your work is amazing! Flawless! Is there going to be a sequel? :D or a spin-off? Can't wait for your next story! xD
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »