for He's a Bastard

4/25/2015 c5 Guest
I think that you've accidentally repeated chapter 3
9/7/2013 c15 Kaylin881
I'm not sure if I already said this, but: Sequel please!
8/18/2013 c15 4midnight1thunder1storm1
Yay to sequil
8/17/2013 c15 Kilian Grey
Good for Cy. Equal at last and sounds like an interesting life ahead.
So if a good sequel finds its way into your mind and you decide to write it I will definitely read it.
8/17/2013 c15 Guest
Sequel please!
8/16/2013 c15 Daneeno
Absolutely loved the story and I do hope there is a sequel! If I had to choose a point of view I'd say Cyrus's again.
8/5/2013 c14 Kilian Grey
Creative and humorous, gritty battle and quick wits. Loved it!
7/29/2013 c13 anonymous
update please
7/19/2013 c13 2UnbridledSilence
I really enjoy this story; it's one if the few I immediately jump to when I get an update notice. Love the magic system you've laid out; different but not excessively complex or confusing.
7/8/2013 c13 Kilian Grey
Great chapter, I am drenched in curiosity - what's up with Itharos and elated at Rev and Cy's wonderful kiss. I too pray they all come out alive.
7/3/2013 c3 3riverstardust
Lol Duncans behaviour! Cy must be something special to get hit on so quickly(or everyone there is just horny hehe!) I hope the princess and Sonnet gets to be together!
7/2/2013 c2 riverstardust
This is getting interesting! Their way of travelling is awesome! A little mistake here:

"How would you like it if I continuously called you ?"
Forgot to add the name in there.
7/2/2013 c1 riverstardust
Haha good beginning, got me hooked from the start of the chapter till the end! Revelin sure is one heck of a pervy mentor! heehee!
6/3/2013 c12 Kilian Grey
Wow, that was a good chapter. I really like Revelin's POV although this one was subdued due to the subject matter at least now I know how much Cyrus means to him. Oh! but what will happen now. I wonder if Itharos is stupid enough to think Revelin doesn't have his mansion under his control, and how/where did he get all that power (or is it Itharos at all?). Oh so many questions. Sorry, for rambling, I just wanted to say I enjoyed it very much...
6/2/2013 c12 Guest
Ohhh I just read this whole story and I really like it! I love Cy and his powerfulness, yet vulnerability. I love the love-hate relationship that he and Revelin have, their banter is hilarious. I think it is odd that Itharos is suddenly so evil, in the flash back he seemed really nice. . . but I guess you will explain what happened to him. Thanks for updating, I'm looking forward to more!
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »