for Level Up

4/12/2013 c18 EKADLZBIVKelksbliaowdxvnczbk
Oh boy *sigh* Makes me wonder who'll reach the end first. I feel like something bad's going to happen :/
3/27/2013 c17 EKADLZBIVKelksbliaowdxvnczbk
Woohoo! Hopefully they get to Mirorra in time. Don't worry you weren't talking to yourself, I read your notice. :D
3/12/2013 c15 4biancadaughterofhades
why'd you leave it at a cliffhanger?
3/11/2013 c15 EKADLZBIVKelksbliaowdxvnczbk
Oh boy, just. perfect. """" What's her father going to do now? Join them or beat them? And they're running out of time too! """" As usaul, waiting Good luck!
3/3/2013 c14 EKADLZBIVKelksbliaowdxvnczbk
Woohoo! Ok I couldn't help but laugh when she scolded herself. XDDDDDD Nice Again, will be waiting. Good luck! :D
2/27/2013 c13 EKADLZBIVKelksbliaowdxvnczbk
Oh perfect. *Sigh* I knew that girl was bad news! So they're gonna have to start from the start again? How long has passed? How long do they have before they end up in a coma forever. *Sigh*. Oh well Patience is important. I shall wait.
2/20/2013 c11 EKADLZBIVKelksbliaowdxvnczbk
Yep. This is getting exciting. Oh man. I wonder what her "dad" will do when he hears about this. :/
2/14/2013 c9 EKADLZBIVKelksbliaowdxvnczbk
Oh boy! Do update soon. Wanna see where they'll end up. No pressure though!
2/14/2013 c6 EKADLZBIVKelksbliaowdxvnczbk
Ohhhh perfect. XDDDDDDD Hm Are you following a game for this? Or did you make it up yourself? Anyways, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE/READ WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! *on to the next chapt*
2/14/2013 c5 EKADLZBIVKelksbliaowdxvnczbk
... Logan's coming after her. Hm, I suspected that he knew, but what I'm curious about is how he knew and how much he knows; whether he's acquainted with the person who made this happen. Can't wait to see why everything's the way they are. XD
2/14/2013 c4 EKADLZBIVKelksbliaowdxvnczbk
You know Spanish?
2/14/2013 c1 EKADLZBIVKelksbliaowdxvnczbk
OOOOHHHH! Wanna see how this'll go. I have to admit though, I'm a bit confused ;;;; But I understand anyways. :D
1/30/2013 c2 3WritesForever
That is so cool! I love how u mixed gaming with a little Harry Potter! So cool! (Don't ask me why I reviewd on this chapter...)
1/29/2013 c3 3Lunny Lovegood
I'm a clarinet in band... Just felt like saying that. Good chapter. Gets into the story and the character attitude a little bit.
1/29/2013 c2 Lunny Lovegood
This is cool, how you made it so realistic. Most game chats are exactly like this. Great job.
16 Page 1 2 Next »