for Nanosecond Love

5/31/2014 c1 4R. Ficst
Ooo, I quite like this one. The last four lines are my favourite. Beautiful work.
3/19/2013 c1 15My.Writing.Is.My.Amulet
I love it!
2/6/2013 c1 167nickyO
The word play was nicely done, and I could picture the moment. The flip in the title with 'relationship' and 'casual', perfect.
2/1/2013 c1 Punslinger
Splendid empathy. "Denial Road" is one on which too
many of us have lost our way and made a nanosecond seem
like eternity.
2/1/2013 c1 12BangxDitto
This really feels like a nanosecond; I love it!
I was trying to feel sad, but it went by so fast
I was like: awww-waitWHAT!?

But I loved it.
2/1/2013 c1 115Random-Idiocity
Hi! Hope you're doing we'll. once again, you've written another excellent piece. Keep it Up!
2/1/2013 c1 2tbaby97
Wow. Very well written! (:
2/1/2013 c1 17bR0k3N
I loved this. I agree with the other reviewer about your chosen words. Everything flows extremely well and it's almost (sadly done of course) like a sing-song rhythm to it.
2/1/2013 c1 13LadyToni
Very discriptive, feels like you are right there. Takes me back to a time past, I think all great work should have the ability to do that. You remember and can empathize with the character. You almost want to tell them that all will be okay and life will go on.
2/1/2013 c1 216ygg
I like this. It flows very well and is full of emotions. The carefully chosen words add layers of meaning which really make a big difference. For instance, if you had left out "middle" and written "the car park" instead of "your car park", it would make a whole lot different! In my view, that's what distincts a good from a great poem. Well done! Oh and love the title too :-)
2/1/2013 c1 Knife
A. M. A. Z. I. N. G

I adore your writing!
2/1/2013 c1 Ame Minazuki
Love it!
hahahaXD
Although I never know how it feels to be in love, the emotions can be felt.
full of thoughts...