for The Kingdom of Voices

4/10/2013 c50 Hanna
What a nice (though bittersweet) ending! Everyone gets to be together again. I hope the Binding won't affect Winter that much, he's such a loyal and fine man and the way he sacrificed himself for Hayden really showed his strength. I felt so sorry for him when he pointed out that Vincent didn't seem like a guy who got angry. Poor Winter ought to be more confident in himself since he is a really good man.
Haha, I'll stop rambling. I just find the characters so fascinating. Looking forward to the next book!
4/9/2013 c50 1lobsterwife
Oh man I have to catch up on like twenty chapters - college is sucking the life out of me - but my heart is breaking over the news that the next book will be the last! What a good run! You've been working so hard for like four years now! I have to applaud your work ethic. And I almost cried reading the last line of the chapter. My only wish for everyone is to be happy at this point.
4/9/2013 c50 Guest
This is like the perfect ending to this book, not the whole story, but this book. Another Elle, and I like that Jenny still thinks of her vision world mom as well, her mom. All the Sons are together again! Phinns getting rid of his thar! We finally get to meet Jenny's baby! And Sage and Garret may be the next to have a baby! I don't think they'll go back to killing each other after this, they've grown too close. Anyways when Hayden and Emma have a child, wont their kid inherit the thrown, ending the dispute with the Sons? I'm going to use these next few weeks to rehabilitate lol
4/9/2013 c50 9Ms.Julia
A few weeks? And a whole book until they get their happy ending... I might just be heart broken... I hate Isaac
4/8/2013 c50 asshewrites
There's another book?! I'm so excited right now, I thought this was the last of them! I'm bouncing in my seat right now! I clicked on the notice in my email, and when I realised it was chapter 20 I was so sad, because I thought it was finished, and it's not!

Okay, sorry. I cannot wait to read the next book, I love all your characters and want them all to get happy endings! Also, loved what you did with the old souls jumping body to body to become immortal. Really great ;)
4/7/2013 c49 Ms.Julia
Aw I love winter. Save phinn now please :)
4/7/2013 c48 Guest
Sage and Elena are practically sisters now, I'd say that their relationship is my second favorite, after Elena and Phinn of course.
4/7/2013 c49 Guest
Winter is the definition of loyal, and hes going to be super powerful now, with his magic and Vincents, plus he knows all of Zevs torture methods. lol I think Elena is going to be just like sage when it comes to caring for Phinn, well she always was really, even before they decided to date(though they never got around to it) and Clinton and Irving's reactions to Elenas engagement was just adorable...sooooooo good that Phinn is back in control, at least for a little while...I love this story.
4/6/2013 c48 Ms.Julia
Now get him a drink to dispose of the thar and then boot Isaac out of there!
4/5/2013 c47 Ms.Julia
You updated! You beautiful wonderful person lol if I ask you to update again immediately will you? :D haha ... Did the stun hit Lawson too? The end had me a little confused, I'm kind of starting to think Isaac tried to jump ship again.
4/5/2013 c47 Guest
Elena really needs to get her optimism back, cause if she gets a feeling that things will turn out alright I will believe it too T_T I cant believe Hayden has to "merge" with that guy, I haven't seen enough of Vincent to know what his personality is like, but I don't want Hayden to change in any way. But he will be a lot stronger magically and can take on Issac. And they need to get Issac out, like now, before he finishes binding. And no lie I took a nap earlier and had a dream about Elena and Phinn, I think I'm addicted to this story, but its a good addiction lol Lawson is just, I've got no words to describe Lawson right now, but if Elena doesn't want him, ill take him lol I love how strong their friendship has become, well they always seemed to have a strong friendship, it was just so visible in this chapter. And Issac is scum and Elena shouldn't have to compromise for Phinn. If he really loved her he would leave Phinns body. Oh and I really liked Wood and Danvers tag team, especially since Danver started treating Wood like an outsider, he's really starting to grow on me. And Tratchers just really cool and seems to be not only taking charge of the situation, but getting results lol and I hope they do the double blessing right and not expel Phinn:( goodness you're a good writer.
4/5/2013 c46 Ms.Julia
Isaac is a prick. You have to update this ASAP lol
4/4/2013 c45 Hanna
This. This. Simply breathtaking. I am in complete awe of the way you have kept my interest throughout the series, always having a conflict, always raising the stakes in ways that seemed natural, yet not boring. Your revelation of the enemies are among the most skillful I have ever seen: first the other Sons, then the Others, then Hunt, and now Isaac. And never once have the plot twists felt contrived. You should seriously consider a career as author or scriptwriter for TV series.

I am a bit ashamed that I've been reading this ever since the first book and only gotten around to reviewing lately.
4/3/2013 c45 frosty.rookie
This twist,
This plot,
It is amazing.
I would have never seen this coming, but the fact that the dynamics just expanded tenfold is so exciting!
I am eagerly awaiting your next update!
4/2/2013 c44 Guest
You are the master of conspiracies.
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »