for Spirit Blanket

3/3/2013 c1 387tolerate
Oh god, I love this. It's sweet and saddening at the same time. I've no clue what a Choka is, but I'm gonna assume it's a poetry style (it'd be great if you could explain what it is to me, though.) I loved the lines:

[refuse to
spend your spare money
hidden under my pillow;
and I have painted
my heart dark blue, but I do
it all for your memory.]

The ending was great and no matter how short this poem was, it still brought out the meaning and the feelings you were trying to convey. Great poem. Keep writing!
2/24/2013 c1 Alone and Solitude
Interesting, I enjoy the images that you bring to mind, you have a special way with words.

Keep it up.
2/14/2013 c1 4Lolitroy
Aww... memories are so painful . but yet so beautiful
2/12/2013 c1 169MallowsWins
I love the heartbreaking tenderness you treat the memories with. It was quite literal for a poem but sometimes that works better than metaphor.

Really great, very enjoyable albeit bittersweet read.
2/9/2013 c1 115Random-Idiocity
Excellent as always. Keep it Up!
2/9/2013 c1 216ygg
Very touching and delicately woven imagery. Love it! A delicate exercise with the tensions of attraction and detachment, as if playing with both of them is more integrative and spiritually nurturing than living by the rules of only one of them, which might ultimately leave you disillusioned, either by its unfulfilled dreams or its unfulfilled reality. At least, that's the feeling I got from it. Great poem!
2/8/2013 c1 Punslinger
This is almost too achingly beautiful to be hugged to a
heart that has known the pain of losing a loved one. But
hug it we must, or suffer the further pain of losing a beloved memory.
2/8/2013 c1 167nickyO
I love this one, truly touching with a great deal of beauty and feeling.
2/8/2013 c1 12BangxDitto
I can so relate to this, it hurts!
I just love how it's so...simple,
and innocent, and pure. I loved
the descriptive qualities, and how
young the love appears to be.

I enjoyed it. (:
2/8/2013 c1 1lixintan
I really loved the last three lines but I thought this poem would have worked a lot better if you hadn't been so literal and if your choice of words not so obvious. Instead of spelling out what the persona has done to keep the memory perhaps you could have described the emotions behind these actions. :-)
2/8/2013 c1 13Makoto Kurosawa
I like it...
seems like sorrow surrounds.
2/8/2013 c1 Guest