for Mercenary Fiction: Those Who Laugh in the Face of Death

2/21/2013 c1 6Van Quatra
oooh. this sounds intense, can't wait for the new chapter, great job.
2/20/2013 c1 34inkfngrz
As a fellow author, I like this sort of thing. (If it weren't for the rather foul language in the beginning. Remember, you don't have to use the customary cussing for a story to be good.)
Other than that, you have an A in my book!
Wanted let subit a character, for consideration...
Character Name: Shivter Apoc, (Nickname Shiv.)
Age: 17
Height: 6'
Weight: Slim, not sure exactly. Athletic
Measurements: (Really? I'm not answering this one. Alright, fine.) Well proportioned. Long curly brown
hair, brown eyes.
Personality: A sabertooth tiger in action, cool relaxed friend out of action. Would punch you before she
kissed you.
Power Suggestion: Shifter, bi-lingual. (A perfect spy)
Weapons: Two arm-length daggers that resemble scimitars.
Small history of character: Shivter Apoc lost only family member in a Hunter mission, brother. Is a Bodyguard turned Hunter after death of younger brother. She hates heights, deathly allergic to gold weapons. No relations since death of brother. Hates vampires, her brother was murdered by an ex-hunter.
(Are there rogue MERC Exam takers? Could be good excuse for Shivter's disgust of the vampires.)
She tends to prefer a stab-thrust pattern with her daggers.

That's about it, hope you use Shiv!
2/20/2013 c1 1Tomoyuki Tanaka
I will not submit a form because apparently Richard is my character. Ha ha ha! Well, cool story bro. Really. I can't praise it enough. You thought the last story got positive feedback? Well, so will this. Keep up the good job, and we'll keep coming back for more! Or at least I will.

The story is awesome, the action impeccable and the characters just...just so epic I feel like crying for them. Good job characterizing Creed, he was pretty fleshed out and well done. I can't wait to see him grown. And till the next chapter comes!