for Am I ?

3/21/2013 c1 5Biannan
One thing that stands out more than anything about this character is that he/she is a coward. In that sense he/she is definitely the monster. He/She goes on to say that he/she wants to stop but cannot and that he/she wants to die but it is common knowledge that those who really want to die don't talk about it, they just kill themselves. So really he/she is making a sympathy plea.
3/21/2013 c13 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
Ah, happiness. Just what is it? Are we using this word too loosely? We say that we are happy when our friend shares their snack with us, but we also say we are happy when we win the lottery.
3/21/2013 c12 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
You are lucky to have grown up in such a good environemnt. You are blessed to have people who care for you. Some people do not. May your grandfather find peace.
3/21/2013 c11 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
No one is stupid. In my opinion anyways. We are always, conciously or not, judging people. How do we do that? We compare them to others. Why must we do that?
3/21/2013 c10 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
Loneliness, huh? The internet is a marvelous thing indeed. Here, no one can judge you based on your appearance, Everything they say about you is completely about your personality. So in short, friendship is not limited to the "real world".
3/21/2013 c9 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
Ah! It's precisely that we live that we must make the best of it! The ones who don't even try to make life better are the ones who have truly given up on living and, ultimately, life.
3/21/2013 c8 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
Hm, well everyone shows their love in a different way. The best partners are the ones who understand your love the best. :) If they don't like it, then the bigger question is, do THEY love YOU?
3/8/2013 c7 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
Well, there certainly are differences between the wealthy and the poor, and not just financial ones. When you have money, there are certain things you are no longer able to imagine yourself happy without. When you are poor, you often wonder what it would be like to have more.
3/8/2013 c6 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
Well, you can be financially rich and spiritually rich. Most people I've met say that being spiritually rich is better than being financially rich.
3/8/2013 c5 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
You're also very good with perspective writing. :)
3/8/2013 c4 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
You're able to write emotions very well. :)
3/8/2013 c3 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
"Stairing" is spelled "staring", by the way. These stories really do give you something to think about. Just what is considered beautiful?
3/8/2013 c2 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
Short, but gives the reader something to think about. :)
3/8/2013 c1 EverlastingBlueSkyXD
Hm, very interesting. :) You even gave us hints as to what kind of monster he is. I think this story has the potential to become longer. You should try fleshing it out and writing a book.