for Honor Among Thieves

8/2/2014 c13 3TheClosetWriter16
I missed this! Great chapter :)
7/30/2014 c13 6Carmel March
I was so happy to see an update for this story! Loved this chapter. This really is one of my favourite stories at the moment.
7/27/2014 c13 1CaityLightning
Update soon!

I really like this story, how it's developing and the overall theme and atmosphere of it.

Very good story, one of my best reads in a long while!
7/27/2014 c13 shinju asuka
Read this in one sitting. Love the plot and how you wrote this! Can't wait to read more!
7/27/2014 c13 MaidInFrance
Love love love it. Just started reading it today, so I don't see any thing wrong. But I hope you'll update fast.
3/17/2014 c12 6Carmel March
I apologize for being such a terrible reviewer! But I just caught up with this and I'm enjoying it more than ever. Really, really good writing. Can't wait for more!
3/10/2014 c12 VoidVoidable
I love it! I should probably have something more eloquent and a long-winded to say but I don't. This chapter was amazing - that's all.
3/10/2014 c12 2renegade01
Here's hoping the truce lasts long enough for them to escape hehe ;-)
3/10/2014 c12 3TheClosetWriter16
Yay! Loved this chapter :)
Hoping it's a new beginning !
3/2/2014 c11 deets1
This is a nice story. I like how Piper's incredibly capable but she's still emotionally vulnerable (to an extent) and obviously flawed. It helps because it's easy to forget when she doesn't see herself that way and Damian doesn't see that part. I do hope she learns to say please and thank you and sorry though because I would be extremely sad if she didn't make up with Peter and Tommy.

(Slash Damien/Piper is now an otp of mine so I hope they make up too but hey literal bros before hoes so... Yeah).

And YES that fight was good. Piper fighting-didn't see this coming.
2/22/2014 c11 TheClosetWriter16
I really like this- even if it's a little short ;)
2/8/2014 c10 2renegade01
Awesome story. Love what I've read so far. Reminds me of Prison Break ;-)
1/28/2014 c10 6Carmel March
Loving this more than ever. I always look forward to the interactions between Piper and Damien, you portray their love/hate relationship so well. Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter!

-CM
1/26/2014 c10 beverly
Amazing chapter :D
1/25/2014 c10 6Acornn
uh-oh, what happens next? Update soon! ASAP!
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »