for Till death do us part

10/5/2003 c1 50Rai Kamishiro
Ohh, happy chills.

I want a kitty. But I can't at this apartment.

Maybe a ghost kitty...

BTW: You used as well twice in the following phrase, and it sounds a bit awkward.

"And, judging from the black one, Rudy's offspring as well. That little black kitten seemed to have the same scar as well…"
9/6/2003 c1 9PonoKyunin
wow... wow... that's all i can say wowow...
9/4/2003 c1 3Nicole Ashley
Wow. So beautiful and touching. Although, as a cat lover, the constant deaths of kitties in the story does make me a bit sad. Job well done!
9/3/2003 c1 22Unfinished Author
Was this another story told to you by a cat? It's brilliant a truely touching love story!
8/30/2003 c1 6TheWickedHaveMoreFun
This was a great story. It is o on my favorites list!
8/25/2003 c1 1Dauther of Death
THis was a great story! I love cats and ghosts so I found this story quite good! Keep up the good work!
8/19/2003 c1 Jenny
Aw. That was such a nice story. hee hee. I luv kitties. -jen
8/4/2003 c1 9Ailani Sanyu
excellent story! i love it! i've been trying to write a ghost story but keep getting stuck. yours is really good!
7/11/2003 c1 12Katherine Monet
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. Written with so much emotion, it truly is a touching piece.
7/11/2003 c1 6combatboots
oh. I had goosebumps throughout the story. I really like it. There is something about love beyond death that I understand. Hmm, kudos.
6/24/2003 c1 KellyNick
did hat really happen?
6/20/2003 c1 11Rainy
That sent chills down my back! I loved it! It was so sweet too! I'd like to think that my old cats that have past away have reincarnated in to he kittens a stray young female name, "Cleopatra" or Ms. Cleo, gave us before she disappeared one evening once the kittens could eat solid food.

If Rudy had a female counterpart, It would be our cat Rahvi (aka Raven). She has thick black fur; silken to the touch and has a red undercoat. The beatuiful cat has circular green eyes that change from jade to emerald depending her mood.

Laura
6/7/2003 c1 37eew
~ I love this! It will definitely go into my favorites. I really love cats and your story made me love them more. It was very touching and passionate. It inspires me on how animals also have personalities that we think only humans have.

c. butterfly~**
5/24/2003 c1 1The NightDragon
This story was beautifully written and a joy to read.

I'm adding it to my favorite stories list.
5/13/2003 c1 RainShadow2005
The chills of wonder are still running up my back as I write. I noticed this story in the spotlight and decided to give it a whirl. I tell you, I got to the end and was surprised it had gone so fast. I asked myself "Did I really just read almost 30 words?" It just didn't seem like it. This was great! I had a feeling Rudy was connected to the previous owners, but...Wow. I think I'll put you on Author Alert. :-D
48 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »