for War of the Bound

12/9/2014 c4 5Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant
I literally overlooked this chapter - even forgot about this story - until I looked through my Alerts. Sorry about leaving it to molder this long. :)

While my memory is a little stuffy at this point, I like Sasha's little spat with her sister (it reminds me so much of Krystal and Kurisutaru in my FanFiction story), her reflections upon her father - were there really only *two* Fire-bound persons? That is odd - and a little more insight in Eden's society. At least they won't have too much shortage of stone, iron and coal. Steel is iron infused with carbon, though, so fix that with, say, oh, gold or silver. Hmm, I need to play Civilization IV again to refresh my memory with metal resources. ;)

Who or what are these Ostikaars again? Were they featured in the first chapter along with the Paantars? If so, then forgive me. If not, you better give them some sort of description. Anyway, aside from my wonderings, that mysterious "something/one" is quite intriguing. Hope to see more. As usual, your writing was flawless - or I might need to look through it again to *really* spot errors, but that'd be nitpicking. ;)

Have fun with this story - and remember, I'm right behind you. Now that I remember this story, the next time you update, I'll be here. :D
4/21/2013 c3 2Irony'sFriend
I just love Sasha. It makes sense coming from a fire user, but her temper and fiery spirit is just so admirable. She back talks; she's violent. Everything we love to see in a female protagonist!

I like how you described the generator and power cells. It's obvious how dire their situation is right now. I wonder how they'll ever manage to find another power source.

Please update soon! So much could happen, and I'm really curious as to what will happen next!
4/17/2013 c3 5Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant
Well, well! Quite impressive I must say, though the sentences were quite long, but then that is your style. :) Only one typo I can see, and it is 'tempter'. I think you meant to say 'temper' but I could be wrong. Great job Nagwam, you did not disappoint.
4/6/2013 c2 2Irony'sFriend
Whoa! Okay, a lot went on in this chapter, but it was all so exciting! I love Sasha's character. I mean, she's like the ultimate BAMF.

I love what you're doing with the elements! Personally, I love stories when people can use the elements at their will, but I like what you're doing with it. Having one main element and gaining a nosebleed when working with others... it's unique. I don't think I've read it anywhere else.

This world seems really cool all together. It's an interesting view on the post-apocalypse, and I'm curious as to what other surprises you have in store. Update soon!
4/5/2013 c2 9Nagwam
This is so cool. My three biggest fans are the first to review my newest story :D
4/4/2013 c1 2Irony'sFriend
This was a captivating beginning. Your description was very vivid, so I could clearly picture this post-apocalyptic world. Also, Sasha seems like she'll be a strong, interesting character. Great job!
3/26/2013 c2 3RimaToya
alright, its review time! As a fan of your writings, it made me very excited to hear that you had posted a new story.

First off, the prologue. Sadly it wasn't the part that snagged me in. Even though the writing was solid, and I could definitely feel the wild/edge of danger atmosphere of the opening setting, nothing really popped out that made it different and enticing. But that might be just me, since I do prefer an edge-of-your-seat attention grabber right off the bat. Don't worry too much about it, because then I read the first chapter.

And that's when it hit me.

I thought it was just going to be another post-apocalyptic survival story, but then you went and had to be the awesome writer you are. XP Throwing in the elemental stuff just made the world the story takes place in much more mysterious and interesting, it gives it a more natural and wild feel, like whatever fragment of humanity left is on its last legs and the world is just completely raw and wild and untamed. The setting itself is a refreshing change from most stories I've read, and so far that is enough to make me keep reading. :)

As for the characters so far, I'm still on the fence about them. You're only at the first chapter and so far only two characters have been introduced, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see how you're going to flush them out. And looking at all your other characters, it makes me excited to see what you're going to dish out next. :)

All in all, I want to see where this is going, so please update soon!
3/26/2013 c2 5Order and Chaos - Qui Iudicant
I'm chuckling at Sasha's iritation and frustration. Nice work. Update when you can.